Original post by Rebeccalh
IMG_0761.jpg excuse the lighting:colondollar:

you're actually so pretty:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jargogle
You're gorgeous.

Thank you :smile:
Original post by shiva300
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390410596.618042.jpg not sure how to feel about this but why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your hair!
Original post by cliffysbiro
I love your hair!

Aw thank you:smile:
Original post by kath_igidbashian
Thanks for eyes and smile bit, though NEVER EVER compare to me a kardashian, I'm ashamed to have a similar heritage to them (if you haven't already noticed, our surnames our similar...)

I knew it ! Im such a genius .

Come off it , I bet you play that card all the time

Lad - 'Where abouts are you from ?'
You - 'A country you probably haven't heard of but its where the kardashians are from :colondollar:'
Lad - 'Ohh really ? Do you have the ass to match ? :perv:'
Reply 7765
Original post by kath_igidbashian
I really should stop procrastinating now....

picture189.jpg

I swear I'll start working soon.

Much better :biggrin:
Reply 7766
Original post by Beige_Angel
So my hair's up in a ponytail today and no matter how I sat my webcam was making me look bald so I gave up and this is the end result :P

Lovely hair loving the curls :biggrin:
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
I knew it ! Im such a genius .

Come off it , I bet you play that card all the time

You - 'A country you probably haven't heard of but its where the kardashians are from :colondollar:'
Lad - 'Ohh really ? Do you have the ass to match ? :perv:'

The kardashians are reality stars, they do nothing. I will never be compared to them. EVER.

Thankfully no one has ever said
Lad - 'Ohh really ? Do you have the ass to match ? :perv:

to me.
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390410596.618042.jpg not sure how to feel about this but why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

your eyebrow gap is too big. would let them grow a bit more so it looks more natural.
Reply 7769
Unbelievable how girls will find something to compliment another girl on. Even if it is not there they'll find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AreebWithaHat
your eyebrow gap is too big. would let them grow a bit more so it looks more natural.

oh well this is awkward I don't pluck them any further apart than they grow so unless I draw them closer together I have no hope haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Unbelievable how girls will find something to compliment another girl on. Even if it is not there they'll find it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: It's so normal for girls to do that. Even if there's a girl who's completely lacking in the looks department, one of us will always find something to compliment her on in return for one of her compliments. We're strange creatures :rolleyes:
Reply 7772
Original post by Ggmu!

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMMMG, luv ur eyez babez !!!

(they're wearing sunglasses)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your hair is amazing.
Original post by euphrosyne
:rofl: It's so normal for girls to do that. Even if there's a girl who's completely lacking in the looks department, one of us will always find something to compliment her on in return for one of her compliments. We're strange creatures :rolleyes:

So you lie? :rolleyes:
oh well this is awkward I don't pluck them any further apart than they grow so unless I draw them closer together I have no hope haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol sorry. use a sharpie or something
Original post by Black Cat
Much better :biggrin:

So you've been keeping tabs on everyone who posts and updates their pictures...? :confused:

Seeing as I'm sure you enjoy doing this, tell what's improved... (curiosity, not sarcasm btw)
Original post by euphrosyne

thats why i hate 99% of girls. they're so fake.
lol sorry. use a sharpie or something

erm will do?....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by uktotalgamer
So you lie? :rolleyes:

I said "one of us" :wink: I don't, I don't see the point in increasing a person's confidence if it's a lie. If you tell her that she has beautiful hair when in reality, it looks like a **** coloured bush, she'll go out looking like a **** coloured bush without knowing, and that's not fair on her.

thats why i hate 99% of girls. they're so fake.

I think 99% is a bit of an exaggeration :lol:

Latest