The Student Room Group

Dentistry Graduate Entry 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by Rocketchimp
I think my first choice is wherever there is an offer and if i can get the fee's together! no other interviews yet, how are things looking for everyone else? it seems there's been a bit of movement recently but still some of the uni's holding out, reminds me of applying to ucas previously and things going on into feb/march time!

I'm in the same position, applied to both King's programmes and Bart's but haven't heard from either of them yet, it's such a long drawn out wait, fingers crossed :smile:
Reply 401
Original post by S2010
Did anyone get an interview from barts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I got an interview from Bart's yesterday evening and so has another graduate applicant at my uni but he got his a day before me so they might be sending out batches.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 402
Interview at kings postgrad!!
Original post by merrmerr
Interview at kings postgrad!!

What are your stats?
Reply 404
Original post by pauljoseph
What are your stats?

I don't actually know what my tutor predicted but either 1st or 2.1 for biomed at kings
Alevels: AAA
GCSE 5A* 4A
ukcat 687.5

All those with much higher ukcat than me and are still waiting, I wouldnt worry so much as my ukcat is much lower than a lot of people here.
Original post by merrmerr
I don't actually know what my tutor predicted but either 1st or 2.1 for biomed at kings
Alevels: AAA
GCSE 5A* 4A
ukcat 687.5

All those with much higher ukcat than me and are still waiting, I wouldnt worry so much as my ukcat is much lower than a lot of people here.

Awesome, good luck for the 5th of Feb!
Reply 406
Wigets,
What is your ukcat score and what was your mates one as well?
Barts rank it by ukcat so that would be an indication for us. Thanks. Also good luck with your interview, when is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also have an Iv at kings on the 5th! People will probably start hearing this week i presume?
Reply 408
Have any other grads heard from Kings or Barts? These are my only applications and haven't heard back....thinking no news can only be good news though??
Has anyone not been offered an interview from Aberdeen but still has not been rejected? This is the situation I'm in. I have emailed them but they have not replied to me.

Or, has anyone been rejected from aberdeen?
Reply 410
Original post by sonichedgehog
Has anyone not been offered an interview from Aberdeen but still has not been rejected? This is the situation I'm in. I have emailed them but they have not replied to me.

Or, has anyone been rejected from aberdeen?

I'm in the same boat, but when I called Aberdeen back I'm December they told me that all their interviews will take place in the week commencing 9th December and no more interviews will be given out. :/
Reply 411
Are alot of people waiting on kings? They had two interview dates last year for the postgrad...im still waiting on both programmes but im starting to think its going to be bad news :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Nyruz
Are alot of people waiting on kings? They had two interview dates last year for the postgrad...im still waiting on both programmes but im starting to think its going to be bad news :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should give them a call on Monday. They only have one interview date, the 5th of Feb' and that's less than two weeks away. What's your UKCAT score?
Reply 413
My scores 680
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 414
Original post by pauljoseph
You should give them a call on Monday. They only have one interview date, the 5th of Feb' and that's less than two weeks away. What's your UKCAT score?

How do you know they have one interview date did you call them? I had a interview last year with them and they had two dates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nyruz
How do you know they have one interview date did you call them? I had a interview last year with them and they had two dates

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, they specifically told me via e-mail, that there is only one interview date for graduates and it's on the 5th of Feb'. This was at the beginning of January. Call them on Monday and post what they say, it may help others still waiting.
Original post by Nyruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Here's the number for you +44 (0)20 7848 7971
Reply 417
Ok thanks will do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 418
I contacted kings a week ago asking when they would get back to me regarding an interview or rejection and they said towards the end of feb at latest :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by S-man8
I contacted kings a week ago asking when they would get back to me regarding an interview or rejection and they said towards the end of feb at latest :/

That would be for the 5 year course. If you apply for the 4 year and aren't successful, you are considered for the 5 year course, which they are holding interviews for up until the beginning of March.

Quick Reply

Latest