The Student Room Group

Do all guys find Kim Kardashian attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BOB2014
Y?

I don't find her face attractive and I can imagine that given her size, even before motherhood some parts of her were starting to go south.
Reply 21
Physically, she's mega hot. Any guy would want to put his dick in her :dice:
Reply 22
Original post by Sin Alma
She's stunning. It's just the butt implants that are a bit dodgy.

She doesn't have any, she's had her bum x rayed etc in front of press to prove it!
I think she is gorgeous physically, I'd kill for her figure! However her personality isn't great, she is selfish and not that interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by St. Brynjar
She's incredibly hot. Anyone who says differently is kidding themselves.

... So you're saying she's not a hobbit? :tongue:

South Park references aside, I think that from google images she looks attractive, but not beautiful or anything. She's a bit sensationalized.

Also, what's up with all the celebrity-attractiveness threads? It's sort of getting on my nerves. Soon enough, everyone will start posting their respective celebrities which they find the most attractive. Seems like everyone wants to know how others think about their celebrity crush or something.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by abra-cad-abra

Kylies actually the hottest probably...

I agree.

Kim is ok but there are women much more attractive than her. I'm not jealous or anything, there are plenty of celeb women that I do think are gorgeous. I just don't really see why everyone is so obsessed with Kim when all of her sisters (with the possible exception of Khloe) are actually more attractive than her.
Original post by BOB2014
I think she is beautiful

having consulted my genital friend, the verdict appears to be a resounding YES
She's hotter than Cheryl Cole, but that's not really saying a lot.

All-in-all, just another plastic-looking, generic idol, of whom I fail to see what all the fuss is about.
Reply 27
She looks hot, but she's extremely unattractive as a person.
Her face is way too plastic, she looks much older than she actually is. So no i don't think she's very pretty.
Original post by shiva300
She doesn't have any, she's had her bum x rayed etc in front of press to prove it!
I think she is gorgeous physically, I'd kill for her figure! However her personality isn't great, she is selfish and not that interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

This bcos Her perso isn't all thar
Any male with a functioning penis would do her if she started flirting or physically touching them thats undeniable.

That being said she is an absolutely horrible person and should be sacrificed first should aliens arrive on the planet.
Reply 31
Original post by Precious Illusions
Physically I think she's gorgeous. I can find her face a little devoid of emotion but still gorgeous.

She's small, squat and drowns herself in make-up. And Kanye. I'll pass thanks.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Any male with a functioning penis would do her if she started flirting or physically touching them thats undeniable.

That being said she is an absolutely horrible person and should be sacrificed first should aliens arrive on the planet.

:awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shes really pretty but I just cant stand her as a human being.
Reply 35
She's hot sure, wouldn't say no
I get the appeal

but no.
Not in the least for me plastic surgery made her look awful she looks far too unnatural seen better look women at my local iceland.
She's not ugly, but I probably she's nothing amazing either.

Someone like Taylor Swift is infinitely more attractive, natural and classy.

I don't find her especially attractive, no.

Quick Reply

Latest