The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Law Offers 2014

Hi

I've received an AAB offer for Law LLB.
Anybody else with offers?

Are you planning to firm/insure Cardiff?

I have offers from my other 4 choices: Sheffield, Liverpool, Leicester and Surrey.

Visiting Cardiff for the applicants day on the 5 Feb. Anybody else going then?

Will make my mind up on firm/insurance after 5 Feb.
Reply 1
Hey! I've been offered AAB for law too, but I haven't been sent anything about an applicant day :/ did they email you about it or?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Shelbymj123
Hey! I've been offered AAB for law too, but I haven't been sent anything about an applicant day :/ did they email you about it or?

Hi
yes they sent me an email with a pre-booked date. Check you spam, may have missed it.
Reply 3
Original post by velmark
Hi

I've received an AAB offer for Law LLB.
Anybody else with offers?

Are you planning to firm/insure Cardiff?

I have offers from my other 4 choices: Sheffield, Liverpool, Leicester and Surrey.

Visiting Cardiff for the applicants day on the 5 Feb. Anybody else going then?

Will make my mind up on firm/insurance after 5 Feb.

I'm doing the IB and my offer is 34 points for Law. I'm from Brunei and I've never been to the UK, but I hear Liverpool and Cardiff are great so I can't decide which I should make as my firm uni! My offer from Liverpool is asking for 2 points less than Cardiff.

Which uni would you pick between the two?
Original post by jjuanita_
I'm doing the IB and my offer is 34 points for Law. I'm from Brunei and I've never been to the UK, but I hear Liverpool and Cardiff are great so I can't decide which I should make as my firm uni! My offer from Liverpool is asking for 2 points less than Cardiff.

Cardiff is great for law, I can't really compare the two but as someone who lives in Cardiff...

I think it's an absolutely great city, if i didn't live in Cardiff, I'd love to come to Cardiff to study!

People are friendly, stuff to do, nice place, good transport system!
Reply 5
Original post by jjuanita_

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Cardiff is great for law, I can't really compare the two but as someone who lives in Cardiff...

I think it's an absolutely great city, if i didn't live in Cardiff, I'd love to come to Cardiff to study!

People are friendly, stuff to do, nice place, good transport system!

Hiya
I went to the applicant visit day yesterday. Really loved it. Still have an applicant visit day at Uni of Sheffield in early March. I'll decide on which to firm then.
Uni of Liverpool will be my insurance, I think
firming law at cardiff! pm me if you are doing the same!
Reply 7
Original post by kendricklamar
firming law at cardiff! pm me if you are doing the same!

I have an applicant visit day at uni of Sheffield next Wednesday.
Will decide on my firm after that. Must say, loved Cardiff when I visited back in Feb. Sheffield will really need to offer something 'special' for me to firm them

I live in West London. Where would you be coming from?
i'd be coming from dubai hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by kendricklamar
i'd be coming from dubai hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

now that's a long way from home:biggrin:
Cardiff's a bit **** tbh
Reply 11
Original post by Roronoa Zoro
Cardiff's a bit **** tbh

why do you say that though? what is it about cardiff you dont like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending