The Student Room Group

I've identified myself as greysexual, ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons
Nah, me thinks you're pissing around.

But in case you aren't, I'll continue.

Well you said the other day that you'd like to have sex with someone, but then you said the female body disgusts you and then said you're straight.

I do not want to have sex with anyone right now, yes, I do not like the naked human body currently. I've never said to anyone that I am heterosexual, I did used to think I was of course.
X

Sorry :colondollar: I just assumed because you said you were straight. So you didn't find that having something to identify as would make you feel less like an outsider? I'm not trying to be rude, I'm genuinely curious, as when I first found out that being asexual was a thing it made me feel a lot less 'broken' so I feel like some labels can be helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by iamintorture
How many shades of greysexual are there?

50 shades of greysexuals. It's a story about a young and innocent girl who gets cuddled in all different positions by a much older and richer man.
Original post by SkinnyKat
50 shades of greysexuals. It's a story about a young and innocent girl who gets cuddled in all different positions by a much older and richer man.

Yay for cuddles! Poor female... There's more than one way to cuddle?!
Original post by MylittlePlusle

Yes, you can even do it swinging from the ceiling. Group cuddles are controversial but a lot of fun.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1402207670

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SkinnyKat
Yes, you can even do it swinging from the ceiling. Group cuddles are controversial but a lot of fun.

The idea of group cuddles ruins cuddles for me...

YES!!! YEeSSS!!! I MUST HAVE THAT BOOK!!! Then I can try all the different ways of cuddling! Expect for undressed cuddles of course, be cuddles must always happen clothed.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Odd socks
When I first found out that being asexual was a thing it made me feel a lot less 'broken' so I feel like some labels can be helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess I understand the comfort of knowing you're not the only one.
(edited 10 years ago)
YES!!! YEeSSS!!! I MUST HAVE THAT BOOK!!! Then I can try all the different ways of cuddling! Expect for undressed cuddles of course, be cuddles must always happen clothed.

Thought it would be right up your street :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do not want to have sex with anyone right now, yes, I do not like the naked human body currently. I've never said to anyone that I am heterosexual, I did used to think I was of course.

Yes but you've said you would like to in future. How, if the female body disgusts you?
Original post by Odd socks
Thought it would be right up your street :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't know that book existed, thank you.

What, all cuddles or just the ones you're involved in?
Yes but you've said you would like to in future. How, if the female body disgusts you?

If I was to find a female and I wanted sex I would want to have it with clothes on only, no nakedness, I don't like the idea of being naked with another human. There are people who have done it as they didn't believe in seeing naked bodies.
It's okay, I've never actually said it on here before, and I'll probably delete that comment later just in case someone I know irl sees it. But no, not really. I just got on with it - I saw it as I happened to be attracted to her at the time, and that was pretty much it. I consider myself to be straight, I've never been attracted to any other girl ever, and everything is so much easier that way.

I guess I understand the comfort of knowing you're not the only one.

Ah okay, I'll edit my quote so it's taken out :smile: I can see why just going with the flow works for you then :smile:

Yeah it helps a bit, but at the same time I don't want to get too caught up in labels :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
What, all cuddles or just the ones you're involved in?

The ones I am involved in of course. the only skin that should touch are my hands with her hands and maybe our arms.
Soon they'll be a label for people who are only attracted to women of at least a quarter latino descent but only in a romantic sense unless they're wearing their hair in a ponytail in which case they might want sex.
Original post by Daniellejo.
Soon they'll be a label for people who are only attracted to women of at least a quarter latino descent but only in a romantic sense unless they're wearing their hair in a ponytail in which case they might want sex.

That's confusing...
The ones I am involved in of course. the only skin that should touch are my hands with her hands and maybe our arms.

Why?

If I was to find a female and I wanted sex I would want to have it with clothes on only, no nakedness, I don't like the idea of being naked with another human. There are people who have done it as they didn't believe in seeing naked bodies.

Then really, you shouldn't bother having sex at all. The only people who do that are some very, very strict religious people. People who don't belong to these religions simply don't do that.
That's confusing...

That's the point.

Quick Reply

Latest