The Student Room Group

Have you ever had your bum grabbed/grabbed someone's bum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Foo.mp3
Happened to me a few times over the years, in clubs - doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's fun/makes you feel alive and I just laugh about it; I'm male tho so it's not like it makes me feel violated. Not the sort of behaviour I’d engage in with a stranger myself however, nor is randomly grinding people..

Spoiler

I'ma be 30 in May. I'm not gross (externally, anyway :perv:), and seriously doubt I will suddenly become gross come May :rolleyes:

Now I see why some people are whining about agism on here..

You will. The second that clock hits the exact time you exited the birth canal, you'll have an instant appearance change.

Spoiler

Been the one to do it and been on the receiving end. Everyone loves doing it and receiving it.
Reply 102
It happens all the time.

I've had my ass smacked so hard it's left finger print bruises on my bum cheek :frown:

Guys...*rolls eyes*

:smile:
Reply 103
Original post by Foo.mp3
Happened to me a few times over the years, in clubs - doesn't bother me in the slightest, it's fun/makes you feel alive and I just laugh about it; I'm male tho so it's not like it makes me feel violated. Not the sort of behaviour I’d engage in with a stranger myself however, nor is randomly grinding people..

Spoiler

I'ma be 30 in May. I'm not gross (externally, anyway :perv:), and seriously doubt I will suddenly become gross come May :rolleyes:

Now I see why some people are whining about agism on here..

I'm still not sure if 14 year old girls would want their butts grabbed (especially by older men). Some of those men may not look gross, but their bum-grabbing behaviour is.
Whatever floats your boat.
Reply 104
Original post by poppet91
It happens all the time.

I've had my ass smacked so hard it's left finger print bruises on my bum cheek :frown:

Guys...*rolls eyes*

:smile:

Ever experience this?:
Reply 105
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sure, but teens = 13 - 19, and the poster is apparently 19 herself

Granted

Do you have an age range you usually go for when dating?
I remember when I took quite a lot of ecstasy before and lost my depth perception and obviously became quite expressive with my hands when talking and I was chatting to this really hot Scottish girl(she was married as well) and kept touching her breast by accident with the outer part of my hand...we both enjoyed it.
Original post by de_monies
youre back!

Also if I do accidentally touch someones bum normally there's an "I'm I'm sorry" statement :tongue:

Yup, I'm back!

You're a mod!!????? :frown: :eek::eek:
Reply 108
Yes, became furious and slapped them B) b/c I'm a badass mofo
Original post by xsindy
Yes, became furious and slapped them B) b/c I'm a badass mofo

Women should not say things like this
Reply 110
Original post by Film
You are sick. You need to see someone. This is a case where I wish you could still neg people.

Are you serious when you say I need to see someone? What would you say is wrong?

Just because I am seeing someone, and I want to get better...
It's happened to me plenty of times in bars and clubs. It just freaks me out to be honest.. hardly a good way to pick up a girl!

I wouldn't ever do it to a guy, would be a bit strange. Although, I do constantly with my boyfriend, but before he was my boyfriend I wouldn't have.
Yeah on a packed bus...
Reply 113
I've had my balls grabbed and squeezed.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Yup, I'm back!

You're a mod!!????? :frown: :eek::eek:

Yes, but I can still be your friend :biggrin: Cheer up! :smile:
Reply 115
Original post by nohomo
Are you serious when you say I need to see someone? What would you say is wrong?

Just because I am seeing someone, and I want to get better...

Don't worry, you had me in tears and nearly throwing up my dinner from laughing so much. For upwards of three minutes. I had to open a window to cool down.
This has happened to me before, when it's someone you don't know it's really creepy! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shiva300
This has happened to me before, when it's someone you don't know it's really creepy! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well we can make it happen again :colone:.
Reply 118
Original post by Anonymousey93
Just curious about people's thoughts on this.

Some of my mates will happily squeeze a random girls bum on a night out. I've always found it totally weird and pervy and have told them.

Just wanted to hear some people's stories:

Guys/girls have you ever grabbed someone's bum and why and what happened after?

or

Guys/girls have you ever had your bum grabbed and how did it make you feel and what happened?

If you have grabbed someone or been grabbed by someone where you both know the other person would not care e.g. a partner, then that doesn't count.

I've been arse-grabbed by a girl in a club before and to be honest all I thought was, "I'm in here", and I was. I'm not sure how many guys would care, although I'm sure there are those who do, and it wouldn't make it acceptable anyway.

I have had my bum grabbed many times xD, most annoying one was when I was like 15 and on the top deck of the bus on a summers day wearing skinny jeans and some 25ish year old was like "do I have a man" I replied no and ignored his advances till I was getting off the bus when he decided to grab my bum I turned round and punched him in the shoulder (should of been face, cheeky bastard got home and emptied my pocket and his number was in there I binned it lmao.
Original post by Kruz
Well we can make it happen again :colone:.

Well that escalated quickly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest