The Student Room Group

I'm an 18 yo depressed girl with a messed up life, ask me anything!

My life is an open book. I literally will answer anything. Not too intellectual though people. I'm no Einstein. Far too sexy for that, lol.

Scroll to see replies

how old r u?
Reply 2
how is your life messed up?
Go sort out your life then.
What's messed up about your life?
Reply 5
Original post by failingatm
how is your life messed up?

Alcoholic and abusive father, mother who couldn't care less about any of us and who keeps bringing home different men home on a weekly basis and pretending they're "colleagues", a selfish boyfriend who I'm only with cause I'm needy and have no one else to rely on in my life and no money to get myself through the next year of uni so may have to drop out and get a job. I'm barely scratching the surface with that but it's a good start. Oh and I'm not self pitying I'm just venting...
Reply 6
Original post by Maximillion.
how old r u?

18 years, 3 months, 23 days. When does that make my birthday? :wink:
Reply 7
Original post by iamintorture
Alcoholic and abusive father, mother who couldn't care less about any of us and who keeps bringing home different men home on a weekly basis and pretending they're "colleagues", a selfish boyfriend who I'm only with cause I'm needy and have no one else to rely on in my life and no money to get myself through the next year of uni so may have to drop out and get a job. I'm barely scratching the surface with that but it's a good start. Oh and I'm not self pitying I'm just venting...

ok thanks
Reply 8
30th September? :tongue:.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by kidomo
What's messed up about your life?

Answered above :smile:
Reply 10
What religion are you?
Original post by tomtjl
This is why your life is messed up.

My sexiness? My attitude? My **** sense of humour? I'm not with you! And if you took that seriously, lighten up, it was a joke.
Reply 12
My sexiness? My attitude? My **** sense of humour? I'm not with you! And if you took that seriously, lighten up, it was a joke.

First, lol. Secondly, see revised post.
Reply 13
Why are all your posts depressive? I am sure you have positive qualities and things in your life
What's your favourite pizza topping?
Original post by Ornlu
What religion are you?

I was taken to Church when I was young and I do feel some comfort when I think back to those days but right now I don't practise any religion.
Reply 16
15 may
Original post by tomtjl
30th September? :tongue:.

Original post by tomtjl
First, lol. Secondly, see revised post.

Yay that's right. You've redeemed yourself now :smile:
Reply 18
I was taken to Church when I was young and I do feel some comfort when I think back to those days but right now I don't practise any religion.

Have you ever honestly thought about the greatest questions of life - what is the meaning of life?, what is God?, is God real? etc?
Reply 19
Yay that's right. You've redeemed yourself now :smile:

Well thanks :tongue:.

First, it's clear that both of your parents suck. I'm sorry about that. However, you shouldn't be with your boyfriend simply to have a boyfriend. If you don't like being with him, then you shouldn't be with him.

As for everything else, well, can't you get student finance?

Quick Reply

Latest