The Student Room Group

I'm an 18 yo depressed girl with a messed up life, ask me anything!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBBQ
Why are all your posts depressive? I am sure you have positive qualities and things in your life

Guess on here I can say how I really feel whereas in real life there's no place for showing my emotions to anyone. None that I can see atm but thank you.
Reply 21
Original post by iamintorture
My life is an open book. I literally will answer anything. Not too intellectual though people. I'm no Einstein. Far too sexy for that, lol.

1. Can you prove that last part?

2. Do you like cats or dogs?
18 years, 3 months, 23 days. When does that make my birthday? :wink:

Technically due to the time you wrote this: 01/09
What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre?
Reply 24
Where do you live? Thought of moving away?
Original post by So Instinct

Oops. I thought it was still Wed.
Reply 26
Guess on here I can say how I really feel whereas in real life there's no place for showing my emotions to anyone. None that I can see atm but thank you.

There's counselling if you want to take it, you can do other things besides vent out all your frustration on what has happened. Why not chat and make some friends? It doesn't have to be all negative.

I hope one day you do see them :smile:

30/09/95 then..

On another note, if you're so sexy how come you can't find a better boyfriend? :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by WoodyMKC
What do you think of the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre?

I don't live in Norwich so I don't have an opinion/care. Although last time I was there it seemed pretty pedestrianized anyway? I went to the waffle house with my friend. What do you think about it?
Yes. That's life, isnt it? One girl I used to live with left college because she needed money. She is teaching English in Eastern Europe now.
Reply 30

a) the fact that this was written on the 23rd of Jan proves that it was written on the 30th September.

b) in no world is the 1st September 3 months and 23 days away from 23rd January.
Reply 31

As someone else has suggested, definitely go to counselling with your university's Student Counselling Service. They're amazing.
Original post by danny111
1. Can you prove that last part?

2. Do you like cats or dogs?

I could if I met you in person. :tongue: Love them both, but if I had to choose it would be dogs.
Original post by Just Another Girly
What's your favourite pizza topping?

spicy chicken, pineapples and jalapenos.
Original post by tomtjl
a) the fact that this was written on the 23rd of Jan proves that it was written on the 30th September.

b) in no world is the 1st September 3 months and 23 days away from 23rd January.

I meant to write 01/10.
(edited 10 years ago)
How do you plan to fix up your "messed up life"?
Original post by Ronove
As someone else has suggested, definitely go to counselling with your university's Student Counselling Service. They're amazing.

Original post by TheBBQ
There's counselling if you want to take it, you can do other things besides vent out all your frustration on what has happened. Why not chat and make some friends? It doesn't have to be all negative.

I hope one day you do see them :smile:

Thank you guys. I feel like I can't open up to a stranger on the issues I have but I will bear it in mind.
Reply 37
That was meant to be a 01/10. My brain thought Oct was 09.

The maths still shows that 3 months and 23 days before the 23rd Jan in the 30th September though, assuming you work backwards. ie take off 3 months to the 23rd October, then -23 days to the 30th September. If you go forward from 30th September then it would be 3 months and 24 days due to there being 31 days in December.

Also, I realise my last post may have sounded...antagonised? In non-fancy terms, I sounded like a dick. So sorry about that :smile:.
30/09/95 then..

On another note, if you're so sexy how come you can't find a better boyfriend? :tongue:

lol. I'm too needy to take the risk of breaking up with him and finding someone else. But I know I should because he cheated on me over a year ago and recently he's been excluding me from his life and lying to me about things. Also he is very vain and likes to spend more time in the gym or partying with his friends than talking to me nowadays. I am just waiting for the right time to walk away really.
lol. I'm too needy to take the risk of breaking up with him and finding someone else. But I know I should because he cheated on me over a year ago and recently he's been excluding me from his life and lying to me about things. Also he is very vain and likes to spend more time in the gym or partying with his friends than talking to me nowadays. I am just waiting for the right time to walk away really.

I think the right time has already passed. I'm sure you could be needy to other guys, plenty of guys out there probably willing to bow to your every wish.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest