The Student Room Group

'It is acceptable to cheat on my guy/string him along while seeing another guy

esp. if he's boring/not hot enough/getting too clingy and needy because he texts me to ask how I am every single night get a life loser'

How far do you agree with this statement?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll take any odds that you get very few agreeing to that.
Reply 2
No. If something doesn't please you about the other person to a point where you feel you have to cheat, just break-up with them.
Reply 3
Disagree. I'd love to have a guy who cared about me and would text me to see how I am

And even if I was unhappy in a relationship I'd never cheat, it's something I can't stand

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Riku
esp. if he's boring/not hot enough/getting too clingy and needy because he texts me to ask how I am every single night get a life loser'

How far do you agree with this statement?

If he is how you say "boring/not hot enough/getting too clingy and needy because he texts me to ask how I am every single night get a life loser" why are you with him if you feel this way about him? The best thing to do is break up then see the other guy. That's horrible what you're thinking of doing to him. If I was your boyfriend and didn't know you felt that way about me and then I found out that you had cheated on me, I would be outraged and upset and hurt. Just break up, don't cheat​.
Reply 5
strongly disagree
Reply 6
Original post by reapingunicorn32
If he is how you say "boring/not hot enough/getting too clingy and needy because he texts me to ask how I am every single night get a life loser" why are you with him if you feel this way about him? The best thing to do is break up then see the other guy. That's horrible what you're thinking of doing to him. If I was your boyfriend and didn't know you felt that way about me and then I found out that you had cheated on me, I would be outraged and upset and hurt. Just break up, don't cheat​.

It's not horrible it's acceptable if he's a whiny insecure pussy he should grow some balls and until then I'm gonna **** other guys behind his back
Reply 7
Original post by Riku
It's not horrible it's acceptable if he's a whiny insecure pussy he should grow some balls and until then I'm gonna **** other guys behind his back

No one thinks its acceptable. You're paranoid. I feel bad for your gf .
Reply 8
Original post by Riku

No
if she doesn't want a whiny insecure pussy then she should break up with you, rather than cheat
Original post by Riku

Having said that, you're in the wrong. He's going to be angry with you. Maybe he does need to "grow some balls" but cheating on him is still horrible whether you disagree with me or not. It's NOT acceptable in that case.
Reply 10
Original post by redferry

She's gone cold on me without explanation
I ask her what's wrong she doesn't want to talk about it
She's ignoring me
She acts like she's no longer interested
I'm only casually asking her how things are or making small talk when communicating, to check she's alright

All signs point to: in the lasts eek she completely lost interest for no apparent reason
I gave her space for exams but exams are over, still she ignores my texts and communication

I haven't had a date with her in over a month
The one time I did see her she
a) made it pretty clear she didn't care I was there
b) said she was 'too tired' to talk to me, but had plenty of energy to text somebody else (idk could have been her friend)

I'm just really frustrated, and yes jumped to the worst case scenario
I don't know what I did wrong in jus one week for her to do this to me :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Riku
She's ignoring me
I'm only casually asking her how things are or making small talk when communicating, to check she's alright

All signs point to: in the lasts eek she completely lost interest for no apparent reason
I gave her space for exams but exams are over, still she ignores my texts and communication

b) said she was 'too tired' to talk to me, but had plenty of energy to text somebody else (idk could have been her friend)

This relationship is doomed
Break up with her.
Reply 12
Original post by Robbie242
This relationship is doomed
Break up with her.

She was so sweet and caring until last week though. It's like a personality change :/ no serious reason just from last Friday, slowly phasing me out.
And yes you're all going to say I'm the girl in this relationship do you not think I feel and enough about not being a man anyway?
Reply 13
Original post by Riku
She's ignoring me

I'm not surprised given how obsessive you are! Let it go and in future relationships give the poor girl some space to breathe.
Reply 14
I'm not surprised given how obsessive you are! Let it go and in future relationships give the poor girl some space to breathe.

I'm not asking her to put me before studies/family/friends etc. but it's like I no longer matter to her.
I've said before, I get to see her maybe once, twice a week. Is asking how she is everyday smothering? We'vebeen going out for 9 months and she said she loves me, but she's not acting like it right now. She won't talk to me about anything.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by MJ1012
Good god your threads are annoying.
Just give Maid Marian a ring and be insecure together.

Mate do you not think I have reason to be insecure? She's been stonewalling me for a week when the day before she was telling me how hot I am behind a drum kit and spurring me to get into a band (got rejected)
Reply 16
Original post by Riku
She was so sweet and caring until last week though. It's like a personality change :/ no serious reason just from last Friday, slowly phasing me out.
And yes you're all going to say I'm the girl in this relationship do you not think I feel and enough about not being a man anyway?

I see, ask her whats up? talk to her... write her a paragraph... if she doesn't reply then the answer is clear, she doesn't like you anymore. If I was into someone then I'd want to talk to them everyday and would always be checking my phone etc... she sounds like she doesn't give a ****. I don't care about manliness in this context, if she wants a man and shes got you then obviously things won't end well. I'm fairly insecure but not to the degree that you are,.. I'd say by the sheer volume of insecure threads on TSR that the relationship isn't really functioning well at all

I'm sure some do.
Original post by Robbie242
No
if she doesn't want a whiny insecure pussy then she should break up with you, rather than cheat

Testified! Even better still, if you don't want a whiny insecure pussy, DON'T date a whiny insecure pussy. Problem solved. Like if you're against gay marriage, don't marry a gay. Simples.

Also, if you're cheating on him, isn't that going to make him even MORE insecure? Finding out that my jerk/bitch of a bf/gf was cheating on me because of my personality would be soul-destroying, for pathetic reasons too.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending