The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Pack it up guys, you can roam through forum until tomorrow.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Mux123
This makes me want to run for parliament now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am afraid I don't understand what you mean :redface:
Reply 4342
Original post by Blackfyre
Sorry mate, could you tell please your predicted grades and when did you apply?

I didn't have my predicted grades, cuz my current university in Uzbekistan doesn't have such service. I applied on 7th Jan
Reply 4343
Original post by comebackasfire7
Hey uzbek 94. Sorry to hear bout your rejection mate.Im sure you''ll kill it elsewhere.
ps:the very fact that you applied to the lse means you're excellent :tongue:

Does anybody know when the bulk of law offers came out last year?

Thank a lot mate! I'm frustrated a bit, but there is no plan of suicide. When I was making choices, I risked with taking LSE cuz it is my dream uni. As I was not deeply familiar with economics, my personal statement was not perfect for admission team at LSE, even I did my best to write it with relevance to the subject. But I hope to get offers from my other choices. Wish good luck to other LSE BSc Economics applicants!
Original post by uzbek94
Thank a lot mate! I'm frustrated a bit, but there is no plan of suicide. When I was making choices, I risked with taking LSE cuz it is my dream uni. As I was not deeply familiar with economics, my personal statement was not perfect for admission team at LSE, even I did my best to write it with relevance to the subject. But I hope to get offers from my other choices. Wish good luck to other LSE BSc Economics applicants!

Dont worry really im sure we all tried our best and sometimes things do not go as planned but well our chances would be straight out zero if we didnt even put lse as a choice right? My chances are extremely slim and i still hold this glimmer of hope somewhere in me that maybe some miracle will happen. All the best for the rest of your applications(:
Reply 4345
Original post by chloe_ccjy
Dont worry really im sure we all tried our best and sometimes things do not go as planned but well our chances would be straight out zero if we didnt even put lse as a choice right? My chances are extremely slim and i still hold this glimmer of hope somewhere in me that maybe some miracle will happen. All the best for the rest of your applications(:

Thanks! If you're not rejected yet, I think you have a chance of getting offer! I Wish miracle to happen in your case! Good luck to you too! :smile:
Reply 4346
Original post by eduardoblopes
Got the "your application is strong enough to be considered further by the Admissions Selector for the BSc in International Relations programme." I guess I just entered the survival game, wonder how long will I survive though :erm:

Asked myself the exact same question like a thousand times.. I've been waiting since October 15 for IR and it's like the wait is never going to end :s-smilie: There's nothing to be done, but let's hope for the best :smile:
Original post by chloe_ccjy

You described the way I feel perfectly, I read it with some melodramatic melody since the beginning. I'd hire you in roughly half a century to write my biography.

Original post by uzbek94
I didn't have my predicted grades, cuz my current university in Uzbekistan doesn't have such service. I applied on 7th Jan

Best of luck with your other choices mate.
Any at all received a decision today? Freaking out about tomorrow now....

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied on the 5th of November and received the 2 weeks email then I received the 7 week email on 22nd of November. My 9 weeks ( 7+ 2 Christmas) is over tomorrow , will lse definetly give a reply or do they over run deadlines
Original post by TheActuary
I applied on the 5th of November and received the 2 weeks email then I received the 7 week email on 22nd of November. My 9 weeks ( 7+ 2 Christmas) is over tomorrow , will lse definetly give a reply or do they over run deadlines

Most likely run over!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dear friends, tomorrow is the big day. Congratulations to everyone receiving offers tomorrow and RIP to those who shoot themselves after an rejection (most likely going to by myself). Amen.
Original post by gracelich
Most likely run over!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So far they've met all deadlines and even sometimes been early! Only worry is people saying they've had their time over a whole ago
Most likely run over!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was supposed to receive a final decision (including the 2 weeks christmas break) by the 18th of Jan and I haven't heard anything.
They say in the first email that the most they make you wait is 12 weeks , 14 in our case due to Christmas, isn't it worth ringing in if they miss that deadline
If no decision was made today, this means that a whole bundle of offers/rejections will be given tomorrow. Hopefully we'll hear just positive news but you never know what to expect from LSE, it's like an episode from Game of Thrones.
Original post by bshrestha
I was supposed to receive a final decision (including the 2 weeks christmas break) by the 18th of Jan and I haven't heard anything.

It was the 17th Jan for me! I think tomorrow will be The Day..... Arghhhh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I don't get my decision by tomorrow, I'll give up on LSE all together.
Or I'll just wait for another painful week.
Yep, most probably the latter.
Its all a conspiracy
It was the 17th Jan for me! I think tomorrow will be The Day..... Arghhhh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so scared... I feel a rejection coming. What you applying for? If LSE don't reply back to me by tomorrow, I am going to call the admissions office.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending