The Student Room Group

Which is more important being toned or having good sized breasts?

Guys.. everyone likes different but which type of female body would you prefere out of these

a) Toned and flat chest (size AA). Either tall or short

b) Not toned and good sized breast. (C and above) Either tall or short

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
this thread needs pictures.....
I'd prefer her to be a nice person.
Reply 3
Original post by maskofsanity
c) toned with a good rack

Out of those, option b. Toned with no boobs is too masculine.

I said toned not big muscles. Toned if anything emphasises the female shape, small waist, hips etc it doesn't mean huge muscles.
Reply 4
In my experience no one prefers a 'doughey' girl. Although literally having a flat chest and being more than just a bit toned may look a bit manly. With my arms and legs I think I'd just look beefy with a flat chest. You need to be very slim (size 8 and below) to pull that look off I think.
Reply 5
hmmm while I like small titties, I don't like a flat chest...
Reply 6
Original post by CJG21
I'd prefer her to be a nice person.

With a penis I'm guessing? Depth is for women. I like tits.
Reply 7
if I just want a ****...probably tits.

if I want a relationship. BE ****ING INTERESTING!
Reply 8
Original post by civilstudent
Guys.. everyone likes different but which type of female body would you prefere out of these

a) Toned and flat chest (size AA). Either tall or short

b) Not toned and good sized breast. (C and above) Either tall or short
Post pictures of your body please. I take it you are option a)?

I think you can be toned and good sized breasts. Gain more fat AND more muscle. Your breasts will grow and you will have a toned look with the extra muscle.
Original post by Clone93

No thanks. Maybe my priorities are better than yours.
Reply 10
I don't really care about breast size but AA is pushing it. That's like the beginning of puberty :/
I would go for option B as long as they aren't fat.
Reply 11
Original post by CJG21
No thanks. Maybe my priorities are better than yours.

Definitely, if you priorities dick...or advance virginity. Feelings ha, men don't have feelings!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Clone93
Definitely, if you priorities dick

Of course. I'm a homosexual because tits aren't the most important thing in a partner for me.

:facepalm:
I would prefer a nice face over a toned body or big boobs. An array of pictures would definitely help in making my decision, but I think option A is probably the one I'd go for as long as she wasn't a complete tomboy.
Reply 14
Why can't you have both? Anyway I'd prefer the bigger breasts as she can always work on losing weight and toning her body.
Original post by Clone93

^
Manly as ****.
Still waiting for the day when girls realise it's their own self-image and esteem that's most important.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Musie Suzie
Still waiting for the day when girls realise it's their own self-image and esteem that's most important.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Self-image/esteem and physical appearance aren't mutually exclusive. OP's question didn't involve those things. Don't see what's bad about asking a question.
Toned. Breasts don't need to be huge.
Reply 19
Being toned is infinitely more important than having "big breasts". Being toned is not only physically attractive, but says a lot of positive things about a persons personality and intelligence too. Anyone can have large breasts either through genetic luck or by being fat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending