The Student Room Group

Girls, rate me

Probably should make use other features as much as possible to make up for average facial looks...
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not my type.
Reply 2
very handsome face, cute petite little frame...
would bang/10
Reply 3
Haha boys only so far!
Reply 4
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man that face ,height and posture dude your on fire :colondollar:

not :colone:
Reply 5
Not my type looks-wise, but if you have a good personality, could easily be my type. It's all in the level of suave.
Reply 6
7/10, you're fine :smile:
Reply 7
you are not bad but you remind me of my ex (which was a bit ****ed up) so can't really give you 10/10 but I guess you are around 8
Reply 8
Original post by SoftPunch
Not my type.

Original post by Qymberley
Not my type looks-wise, but if you have a good personality, could easily be my type. It's all in the level of suave.

Looks like a mixture so far. For you personally, would that be down to face/body or skin tone, which is fair enough as I naturally deviate towards certain races so don't really see that as an offence like others.
Reply 9
/10

Would rip you to shreds. :tongue:
Original post by BCcfc92
Looks like a mixture so far. For you personally, would that be down to face/body or skin tone, which is fair enough as I naturally deviate towards certain races so don't really see that as an offence like others.

face/body, growing up in London has really made me not give a **** about race (not that all londoners would have the same opinion) :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by Qymberley
face/body, growing up in London has really made me not give a **** about race (not that all londoners would have the same opinion) :biggrin:

I grew up in SW London/Surrey... more middle class and white but still lots of races, but I still am more attracted to white and some brown, but wouldn't rule anyone out before seeing/speaking to them so I suppose upbringing may pay a part.

In terms of personality, I am play sport at close to elite level, am confident and polite, though maybe too nice at times until someone does something untoward and then I will shift a bit. Would that help/what would you look for exactly?
Reply 12
Since you have asked for it, you are about 7 out of 10. Your face is lovely and body type is nice but not very my type of a guy :h:
Reply 13
Original post by Ndella
7/10, you're fine :smile:

Original post by Aniaa
you are not bad but you remind me of my ex (which was a bit ****ed up) so can't really give you 10/10 but I guess you are around 8

7/10, 8/10, are you girls serious?! If this guy is a 7/8, then I'm a straight 10! If I uploaded a pic you'd probably soak your undies!
Reply 14
Original post by Nerd2
7/10, 8/10, are you girls serious?! If this guy is a 7/8, then I'm a straight 10! If I uploaded a pic you'd probably soak your undies!

go on then
Reply 15
Definitely not my type id give you a 2/3 out of 10
Original post by BCcfc92
I grew up in SW London/Surrey... more middle class and white but still lots of races, but I still am more attracted to white and some brown, but wouldn't rule anyone out before seeing/speaking to them so I suppose upbringing may pay a part.

In terms of personality, I am play sport at close to elite level, am confident and polite, though maybe too nice at times until someone does something untoward and then I will shift a bit. Would that help/what would you look for exactly?

you sound like a girl's dream guy! I'm personally quite drawn to unusual/striking looking people, who are into the same things as me pretty much, or someone who surprises me. Judging from what I've seen so far, you seem like a decent dude who should'nt have much trouble finding a nice lady friend :wink:.
Reply 17
Original post by Aniaa
go on then

Nah not on TSR, maybe I'll inbox you a pic later, if you're lucky :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by Aniaa
go on then

What she said
Reply 19
Original post by BCcfc92
Yes, I am a bit insecure like many. I went to boys school and had little experience with girls so just want an honest judgement on face, physique and overall out of 10 plus suggestions. Much appreciated.

Cute :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest