Surely , this isn't the norm?
Yes, happens to me a lot :h:.
Reply 123
I'd love to grab one of my classmates' bum but we're not even friends. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 124
Original post by theoferdinand
Women should not say things like this

*tut tut* your mother will not be proud of what you've become.
Original post by Kruz
So is this a Yes or No? :colone:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390505954.370950.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've heard from a couple of girls that guys have come up and grabbed their vagina in clubs etc.

At least I tried :frown:
No, I feel kind of left out now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
I think it's just people are more likely to report it to the police if they were raped now than they used to.
Some older girl grabbed me when I was in, like, Year 8, which was weird :holmes: I was just standing around talking to friends.
All the time. Don't go a day without grabbing someone's cheeks.
I get bum grabbed a lot. I wouldn't mind, but it's always guys doing it to me at school for a laugh.
Reply 133
After being arrested for dui in a near fatal accident and while at the hospital I grabbed the nurses butt should he I be charged for aggravated battery I was blacked out and don't recall the incident
Reply 134
After being arrested for dui in a near fatal accident and while at the hospital I grabbed the nurses butt should he I be charged for aggravated battery I was blacked out and don't recall the incident
Yes, but it was by a guy who was trying to be funny in front of a bunch of girls. I told him none of them were gonna **** him cus' he's friendzoned. Was the only way I could get back at him whilst not looking salty about it.
Yup, a girl grabbed my bum :cry:
I don't like it because my glutes suck. I wouldn't give a **** if they were decent. I mainly want a hot bod so I can enjoy being felt up.
Original post by XOR_
Yup, a girl grabbed my bum :cry:

Same here lol.
Yes... I've had my bum touched twice by the same guy but I'm not sure if it was an accident or on purpose. He hasn't done it again for a long time though.

Quick Reply

Latest