The Student Room Group

Tips for getting women off my mind ?

My lack of success in the relationship department has been a cornerstone for many of the decisions i've made in the past i.e , joining the gym , skincare etc and it's all been pointless because girls just don't like me.

Well I can't really blame them because despite all the effort I put into my appearance im quite the munter , I know girls get with ugly guys too if they have a good personality and I do have quite a good personality i.e im confident , funny , outgoing and generally a fun person to be around , but I'm so ugly sometimes it hurts to look in the mirror , I know people are going to tell me 'your probably not that ugly' but believe me , I am and was bullied almost half my life for it.

If girls don't dig me then screw them , frankly im an awesome person . I suppose im going to become one of them voluntary celibate people in Japan , women ask for too much .

I'm sick of the urges I get 24/7 and wish I could happily get along without a woman in my life . Before you suggest masturbation I don't believe in using it as a compensator for lack of sex so don't.

I just want to make as much money as I can and do the best I can in all other areas I can so one day I can drive past all the chicks who rejected me in my lamborghini gallado and live a decadent lifestyle .

Any tips to helping me control hormonal urges ?
Reply 1
Cold showers.
Reply 2
Original post by Swanbow
Cold showers.

Heard this tip before but I can't think of anything worse , why would anyone inflict such pain upon themselves ? I don't really want to get a cold either .

I like my showers borderline boiling .
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Heard this tip before but I can't think of anything worse , why would anyone inflict such pain upon themselves ? I don't really want to get a cold either .

I like my showers borderline boiling .

Haha, it does work though. I love a cold shower, especially during summer.
Reply 4
Bump
I think it may be not actually possible to accept the situation you describe, certainly at a young age. You may go a long time not thinking about it, but it doesn't take much to bring all those thoughts back. Suppose the key idea is to try and avoid things which focus your feelings on relationship issues, with the objective that as time goes on you will eventually no longer be concerned about the problem. Far easier said than done though; its essentially going against biology. I apologise, but I don't really have anymore advice than that I'm afraid, and I know it isn't that great in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending