The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by euphrosyne
I said "one of us" :wink: I don't, I don't see the point in increasing a person's confidence if it's a lie. If you tell her that she has beautiful hair when in reality, it looks like a **** coloured bush, she'll go out looking like a **** coloured bush without knowing, and that's not fair on her.

I think 99% is a bit of an exaggeration :lol:

96% then
I said "one of us" :wink: I don't, I don't see the point in increasing a person's confidence if it's a lie. If you tell her that she has beautiful hair when in reality, it looks like a **** coloured bush, she'll go out looking like a **** coloured bush without knowing, and that's not fair on her.

Made me laugh.
Reply 7782
Original post by kath_igidbashian
So you've been keeping tabs on everyone who posts and updates their pictures...? :confused:

Seeing as I'm sure you enjoy doing this, tell what's improved... (curiosity, not sarcasm btw)

It is definitely your smile on most of your pictures you have a straight face the smile made a difference :tongue:

I have been keeping tabs ofcourse need to see all the faces of those who post on this thread :redface:
Reply 7783

Fair enough im sure she will appreciate your constructive criticism.
(edited 10 years ago)
2014-01-01 14.24.31.jpg
Might as well post a pic, I'd love to know how old people think I look cause I always get told I have a baby face :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7785
Original post by beccac94
2014-01-01 14.24.31.jpg
Might as well post a pic, I'd love to know how old people think I am cause I always get told I have a baby face :smile:

The 94 in your name gives it away :tongue:
Original post by MJ1012
The 94 in your name gives it away :tongue:

Shhh people aren't meant to be that smart and realise!!! I changed it slightly :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
2014-01-01 14.24.31.jpg
Might as well post a pic, I'd love to know how old people think I look cause I always get told I have a baby face :smile:

19/20?
Reply 7788
Shhh people aren't meant to be that smart and realise!!! I changed it slightly :tongue:

I don't think you look much younger, but it depends on your body type too.
Original post by Kilroy8
19/20?

20 but I always get told I look 14/15, I always get asked for ID for 15 DVDs :frown:
20 but I always get told I look 14/15, I always get asked for ID for 15 DVDs :frown:

You do have a young face though. I wouldn't say you look any younger than 17 though. I think a lot of how old you look is based on how you dress & act.
Original post by Black Cat
Fair enough im sure she will appreciate your constructive criticism.

Who? :s-smilie:
Reply 7792
Been working out in my room for a few weeks, check out these massive gainz

I know it's hard to believe but i'm not even tensing
Original post by RobML

Working out in your room wont get you "gainz" you need to use weights, they will let you put on muscle and you need to eat more protein your skinny as ****.
Original post by RobML

Take that down mate your just embarrassing yourself :facepalm2: , your chest is 2d lol , these 'gainz' are non existent.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7795
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Take that down mate your just embarrassing yourself :facepalm2: , your chest is 2d lol , these 'gainz' are non existent.

What you chatting? I inject creatine daily mate
Original post by RobML

are you benchpressing 250 those are some serious abs
Original post by RobML
What you chatting? I inject creatine daily
mate

you should inject some more try

Spoiler

Reply 7798
Sometimes I feel as if i'm the only person in the world who can read sarcasm over the internet
Original post by RobML
What you chatting? I inject creatine daily mate

Honestly mate for your own benefit , take it down , no girls are going to be impressed.

It's like a morbidly obese person posting saying look at these curves , your just making a spectacle of yourself.

Please eat some food.

Latest