The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8220
Sherman must have known what he was gonna get, how can he start giving it all the choking **** in Crabtrees face then try and shake his hand a minute later
Reply 8221
Original post by alexsong
Sherman must have known what he was gonna get, how can he start giving it all the choking **** in Crabtrees face then try and shake his hand a minute later

The choking was after that though.

I do think Sherman wanted to rub it in though, and given the reports of why he dislikes Crabtree, reasonably so. If you want to taunt, that's definitely the way to do it.
Reply 8222
Original post by munn
The choking was after that though.

I do think Sherman wanted to rub it in though, and given the reports of why he dislikes Crabtree, reasonably so. If you want to taunt, that's definitely the way to do it.

What do you mean after ? He did the choking gesture directly after the interception and this handshake thing was after the game

Fair enough if you wanna rub it in and you have genuine beef but then don't be suprised when Crabtree doesn't wanna partake in handshake and bum slaps after the game is all i'm saying
Can't tell if it looked sarcastic or not but I have no problem with what Sherman did anyway :lol:
Reply 8224
And Justin Bieber has with his arrest proven Sherman right on his analysis of thug too. Nobody calls white people it!!!
Reply 8225
Original post by Wattsy
And SoundFX on Sherman just made Crabtree look like the unsporting one in that scenario. Sherman says 'hell of a game' and offers a handshake only to receive a hand to his facemask. No wonder Sherman got mad in the interview! Anyone that did that to me when I played 'soccer' as a kid I'd have gone absolutely mad with.

Oh come on. How naive are you. Sherman was been a prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Actually yeah Sherman was definitely trying to wind him up :lol:
Reply 8227
Original post by 419
Oh come on. How naive are you. Sherman was been a prick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

49er psychic powers at it again? Even if you are right Crabtree should shake his hand, don't let Sherman win in that scenario surely? I really do wish the media would stop talking about it now though. I'm not speaking another word about it on this forum anyway its really meaningless in the grand scheme of things.
Reply 8228
Original post by Wattsy
49er psychic powers at it again? Even if you are right Crabtree should shake his hand, don't let Sherman win in that scenario surely? I really do wish the media would stop talking about it now though. I'm not speaking another word about it on this forum anyway its really meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

What do you mean by 49er psychic power? You trying to say I'm biased because I'm a 49ers fans? Well, let me stop you there, chargers fans here.

Anyways, Sherman wasn't offering him a genuine handshake. It was obvious taunting so why should Crabtree accept it :lolwut: Every person on heart would've reacted the way Crabtree well did, some would've reacted much worse.

IDRGAF about it, but lets call it for what it is. Sherman was been a prick. FULL STOP.
[video="youtube;rRqKYXcL-2U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqKYXcL-2U[/video]

Second one :lol:
Reply 8230
What do you mean after ? He did the choking gesture directly after the interception and this handshake thing was after the game

Fair enough if you wanna rub it in and you have genuine beef but then don't be suprised when Crabtree doesn't wanna partake in handshake and bum slaps after the game is all i'm saying

Rewatch the first 30 seconds of this
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash

Makes the tip, gets up, celebrates with his teammates, runs over to Crabtree.
Reply 8231
Original post by munn
Rewatch the first 30 seconds of this
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap2000000316744/Sound-FX-Sherman-and-Crabtree-clash

Makes the tip, gets up, celebrates with his teammates, runs over to Crabtree.

Gets up, does choke gesture towards Crabtree off camera , celebrates with teammates
Reply 8232
I'm gonna back the Seahawks on sunday
Reply 8234
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
I'm gonna back the Seahawks on sunday

I'll be backing the Broncos.

The moneyline and handicap was actually in favour of the Seahawks when the betting markets opened. Then Broncos went favourite slightly with -2 Broncos at odds of 2.0, now it's 1.91.
Original post by Nerd2
I'll be backing the Broncos.

The moneyline and handicap was actually in favour of the Seahawks when the betting markets opened. Then Broncos went favourite slightly with -2 Broncos at odds of 2.0, now it's 1.91.

I like to bet against the public on big games
Anyone actually going to watch the Pro Bowl?
I might give it a go, but I'll probably not bother in the end and go to sleep instead! I've never actually watched it the whole way through before!
Reply 8237
Original post by Sir Killalot
Anyone actually going to watch the Pro Bowl?
I might give it a go, but I'll probably not bother in the end and go to sleep instead! I've never actually watched it the whole way through before!

I'm currently trying to watch it but someone just got injured so I guess all of the playing close to properly will stop.

Edit: this has actually been great fun, the players look like they're enjoying themselves, the fans should be enjoying themselves. It's all safe but it has been really entertaining.
(edited 10 years ago)
Need to get round to watching the pro bowl, seems like the change in format helped and it was the best one in years.

Also going to stick some £ on the 'hawks, can't stand Manning and I like Pete Carroll.
Reply 8239
Gets up, does choke gesture towards Crabtree off camera , celebrates with teammates

First you said the handshake was after the game, then you say this.
You're just making things up

That's the only choke that was broadcast, if he's in the corner of the endzone in that 1 second that he's off camera, what is Alex Boone doing up there in front of him?

Latest