The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kiss
Israel is a cancer which should be promptly cured with nuclear weapons.

So you complain about Israel's abuses and then say you want to nuke them? Just lol. Well that will solve that problem, not to mention the Palestinian problem as a nuke will kill all of them as well.
Original post by Acidy
Evident retards are evident. This threads gone completely off topic by second grade debaters.

Ahmedinejad would say that, he's a middle eastern epitome of corruption.
Nothing good comes out of the middle east apart from Israel, which alebit is the only exception, with its advanced technology. (source. google israel inventions) Iran, Iraq etc only produce the **** of the world. Unless of course your into slavery and corruption.

Excellent, accuse everyone except yourself of being retarded, and then present a very vague pseudointellectual response.

What would we do without you Cicero? Our great master orator.
Original post by Acidy
Evident retards are evident. This threads gone completely off topic by second grade debaters.

Nothing good comes out of the middle east apart from Israel, which alebit is the only exception, with its advanced technology. (source. google israel inventions) Iran, Iraq etc only produce the **** of the world. Unless of course your into slavery and corruption.

lol Israel has stockpiles of WMD's and Israel is the most vicious and most disgusting 'country' in the middle east, it is also the most apartheid country in the world that treat blacks and Arabs as second class citizens!
Reply 43
Original post by Acidy

Well I'm sure if Palestine had billions pumped into it every year by the USA, then it would be a successful country.
Out of curiousity, have you ever thought what would happen if Israel hadn't took Palestinian land? It employs many people to make contruction materials, employs more to terraform their land, employs more to build on the land, employs more to farm on their land, employs more to guard the land, and so on - can you not see that Israel's economy very much reliant on its land grabbing thievery?
Reply 44
Original post by Kiss

No they don't, hardly any of the Arab League like or recognise Israel - do you history and keep up with current affairs.

Who says Israel and Judaism are synonymous? I would love to see all Zionists hanged, but I can't say the same for Jews, anymore than I can say I would adore seeing muslims killed for what they believe. Any fundamental idea is undesirable, Zionism is no exception.

Erm, yes they do or did the Oslo accords never happen? The Arab League might not like Israel, but they want to see an end to the conflict and for borders to be resorted to the what they were in 1967.

They aren't. It just that eradicating a country with nuclear weapons, as you suggested as the cure for Israel, tends to kill a lot of innocent people, not all of whom are Zionists. Plus a lot of Israeli Arabs would die too, not taking into the geographical proximity of Israel to the West Bank, Gaza, Jordan, Lebanon and the Sinai. I might also add that people should have the right to hold an ideal, no matter how horrid, without getting hanged.
Reply 45
Original post by John Stuart Mill
Blowing them up and emitting radiation will most certainly help them, right?

Yes, let's leave the issue as it is. Waiting will certainly solve it, right?

http://rt.com/news/gaza-israel-un-report-695/

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/27/us-palestinians-gaza-un-idUSBRE87Q0OE20120827
Original post by seohyun
Yes, let's leave the issue as it is. Waiting will certainly solve it, right?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/27/us-palestinians-gaza-un-idUSBRE87Q0OE20120827

So what you're saying is, to prevent Gaza from being unhabitable by 2020, we should make it unhabitable in 2014?
Original post by BasharAssad
yes Israel is a cancer in the middle east, I don't think it should be nuked but the illegal occupants (European Jewish invaders) should go back to Europe and only Semite people should have the right to live their (weather, Jew, Muslim, Christian etc) unde thenameof Palestie, 1 state, not Europeans who forced the arabs out!

And what about all the Jews who migrated there from North and East African countries? :rolleyes:

Nothing good comes from ideologies which value ethnic purity.
Reply 48
100% true my friend, israel currently occupies and builds settlements on : Palestine's West Bank, Syria's Golan Heights (they even steal Syria's fresh water in the occupied Golan), The Jordon River and i'm sure theirs more.

also:
- they once did a land grab from Egypt and occupied the Sinai, this like the latter was occupied and the thiefs started building settlements their, this was fortunately liberated by the late and grate Gamal Abdul Nasser.

With all due respect Mr Assad, don't you have a civil war to deal with?
Reply 49
Original post by Ornlu
Well I'm sure if Palestine had billions pumped into it every year by the USA, then it would be a successful country.
Out of curiousity, have you ever thought what would happen if Israel hadn't took Palestinian land? It employs many people to make contruction materials, employs more to terraform their land, employs more to build on the land, employs more to farm on their land, employs more to guard the land, and so on - can you not see that Israel's economy very much reliant on its land grabbing thievery?

cute.
In real life we use statistics to make judgements, technology/pharmceuticals/textiles are the main source of income, apparently. As I said before, second rate attempts
:http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/economy_profile.html
For the record I don't like Zionism but nuking it to death is just a ridiculous suggestion.
Original post by felamaslen
And what about all the Jews who migrated there from North and East African countries? :rolleyes:

Nothing good comes from ideologies which value ethnic purity.

yes, them too, the land belongs to Semites, not blacks and certainly not Europeans!, if they do want to liv their they should apply for a visa lol just like every other nation in the world handles their immigration!
Original post by Ornlu

You have no idea what makes countries successful. It is ideas, not simple money. If simple finance made countries successful, third world countries in Africa would contain the pinnacles of civilisation. But they don't, because despite the billions in US aid pumped into third world countries in Africa, it is the ideas which hold them back.
yes, them too, the land belongs to Semites, not blacks and certainly not Europeans!, if they do want to liv their they should apply for a visa lol just like every other nation in the world handles their immigration!

"THE first man who, having enclosed a piece of ground, bethought himself of saying This is mine, and found people simple enough to believe him, was the real founder of civil society. From how many crimes, wars and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows, "Beware of listening to this impostor; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody.""
Reply 54
lol Israel has stockpiles of WMD's and Israel is the most vicious and most disgusting 'country' in the middle east, it is also the most apartheid country in the world that treat blacks and Arabs as second class citizens!

Iraq, Afghanistan, etc aren't exactly Sesame Street now are they?

Land cannot and does not belong to ethnic groups or tribes. A Jew (whether European or African) born in Israel has as much right to be there as an Arab. Your original proposal was to carry out genocide of all the "non-Semites", which in my view is abhorrent.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Acidy
cute.
In real life we use statistics to make judgements, technology/pharmceuticals/textiles are the main source of income, apparently. As I said before, second rate attempts
:http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/economy_profile.html

Israel stinks! its very existence is because of the so called Nazi Holocaust! and the occupants are European invaders and not even Semite (most of them anyway) Israel (occupied Palestine) belongs to Semites, whether, Jew Muslim & Christian ETC! Not Europeans that got persecuted by the Nazis (Also Europeans) why should Arabs suffer daily of Israel's racist atrocities? did they do the holocaust?
Reply 57
Original post by felamaslen
You have no idea what makes countries successful. It is ideas, not simple money. If simple finance made countries successful, third world countries in Africa would contain the pinnacles of civilisation. But they don't, because despite the billions in US aid pumped into third world countries in Africa, it is the ideas which hold them back.

Fair point, but do you not think that a cultural and physical blockade of Palestine by the illegitimate State of Israel is not a massive factor in the prevention of Palestine realising its economic potential?
Locking this as it's simply turned into a Israeli-Palestine thread, which I'm not sure was the intention of the OP - nor am I sure what discussion his OP was actually going to stimulate. Locked.

Latest

Trending

Trending