The Student Room Group

Girls, rate me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Nerd2
Cuz, don't be throwing out bars and challenging man, then backtracking and saying you don't want none.

A real *****, would say let's clash, you must be one these ****boys that discovered grime last week.

I'm really out ere, ask about man.
Deeekhed.

Get down spin round like James Brown?
Reply 61
Original post by BCcfc92
Looks like a mixture so far. For you personally, would that be down to face/body or skin tone, which is fair enough as I naturally deviate towards certain races so don't really see that as an offence like others.

Everything tbh.
Reply 62
90% of this thread is about Polish women...
Reply 63
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Why was it taken off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because it went way off topic. Putting it up doesn't 'bother' me, but there were some random conversations going on that had no relevance to anything by a few lads who were a bit boring! So I took it off while I was off to the physio/gym to rehab my knee injury so I can return to sport... and to make the best of what I've got aesthetically :tongue:.

I just put the pic back up.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Nerd2
7/10, 8/10, are you girls serious?! If this guy is a 7/8, then I'm a straight 10! If I uploaded a pic you'd probably soak your undies!

I would not be surprised if you were one of those guys who put others down just to feel good about your own insecurities :rolleyes:
Reply 65
Original post by BCcfc92
Because it went way off topic. Putting it up doesn't 'bother' me, but there were some random conversations going on that had no relevance to anything by a few lads who were a bit boring!

I'll put the pic back up.

I know! How did it turn to subject of Polish women?:lolwut:
Reply 66
Original post by vincentasaurus
I would not be surprised if you were one of those guys who put others down just to feel good about your own insecurities :rolleyes:

Read the other posts, I said he was a 9/10.
Reply 67
Original post by Nerd2
Cuz, don't be throwing out bars and challenging man, then backtracking and saying you don't want none.

A real *****, would say let's clash, you must be one these ****boys that discovered grime last week.

I'm really out ere, ask about man.
Deeekhed.

I don't mind grime, but this is pointless ha.
Reply 68
Original post by BCcfc92
I don't mind grime, but this is pointless ha.

You don't understand, you're not from the hood. He challenged man to clash, that's a serious ting if you coming where I'm from!
Anyway, I offered him the clash, he pussied out.
Reply 69
Original post by Nerd2
You don't understand, you're not from the hood. He challenged man to clash, that's a serious ting if you coming where I'm from!
Anyway, I offered him the clash, he pussied out.

I'm definitely not from the hood, Surrey is probably the opposite... but i'm not sure how many man from the hood cotch around TSR challenging man to parring clash tings with bare bars online, you get me?
Reply 70
Original post by BCcfc92
I'm definitely not from the hood, Surrey is probably the opposite... but i'm not sure how many man from the hood cotch around TSR challenging man to parring clash tings with bare bars online, you get me?

Cuz, more time I use TSR to discuss academics, jobs etc, man is on this education ting as well ya know. Some times man pop into this threads to bust joke, but sometime man think its okay to diss man or bar with man just cuz they sitting behind a screen, thinking they can't be touched. But I keep it 100 on the streets and on the net, ya get me cuz?
Reply 71
Original post by SoftPunch
Everything tbh.

What does your ideal bloke look like?
0/10 other people's opinions don't matter, only your own.
Original post by BCcfc92
Because it went way off topic. Putting it up doesn't 'bother' me, but there were some random conversations going on that had no relevance to anything by a few lads who were a bit boring!

I'll put the pic back up.

Well this is indeed TSR. Threads always devolve into something completely irrelevant...especially when there's pics involved.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Well this is indeed TSR. Threads always devolve into something completely irrelevant...especially when there's pics involved.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have a look while you're here...
You're attractive, though not my type :smile:
Original post by BCcfc92
Have a look while you're here...

Have a look at what?
Reply 77
Have a look at what?

I put a couple of pics back up :^_^:
Reply 78
Original post by SoftPunch
90% of this thread is about Polish women...

team padpunch
Reply 79
Original post by Padwas
team padpunch

Haha don't you know it? :five:

Quick Reply

Latest