The Student Room Group

Which is more important being toned or having good sized breasts?

Scroll to see replies

B. Don't mind a bit of chub.
Reply 21
Boobs - I like a little bit of weight.

Original post by Musie Suzie
Still waiting for the day when girls realise it's their own self-image and esteem that's most important.

Oh please. Neither gender will ever solve this issue so long as loneliness exists.
Original post by Jebedee
Self-image/esteem and physical appearance aren't mutually exclusive. OP's question didn't involve those things. Don't see what's bad about asking a question.

I'm just fed up of girls asking on here what guys prefer and if they're "good enough" to attract a man. Every guy has different preferences and it is most important to be happy within yourself, rather than rely on the attention of men for self-validation. Guess it's probably a maturity thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CJKay
Boobs - I like a little bit of weight.

Oh please. Neither gender will ever solve this issue so long as loneliness exists.

Plenty of men and women have realised the value of being happy in yourself without needing the validation of others. And I don't think it's loneliness that's the driving force of female - or indeed male - insecurity. The media has a massive impact and shapes what we're all supposed to find attractive, and how we should look to be attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think we need pictures.I would rather have a girl that is toned and flat chested
I'm just fed up of girls asking on here what guys prefer and if they're "good enough" to attract a man. Every guy has different preferences and it is most important to be happy within yourself, rather than rely on the attention of men for self-validation. Guess it's probably a maturity thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't rely on men for self validation in fact Im always single, happy with my body and don't even try to attract people. I admit Im probably not mature even though Im probably about 10 years older than most on here but my question has nothing to do with self esteem simply curiosity.
Original post by civilstudent
Guys.. everyone likes different but which type of female body would you prefere out of these

a) Toned and flat chest (size AA). Either tall or short

b) Not toned and good sized breast. (C and above) Either tall or short

A

Ideal figure would be someone like Karen Gillan or Taylor Swift
Being toned >

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why should women be ashamed for wanting to be desirable in the eyes of potential partners?

Guys do exactly the same thing...
Reply 29
Unlikely to be attracted to A, so B so long as not overweight.
What does not toned mean? If it means the girl is still in good shape but isn't a girl who compulsively spends 5 hours a day in the gym then B is better, if not toned means she makes no effort to look after her body then A is better.
I'm more into curvy, btw difference between Curvy and Fat
Original post by Zürich
Why should women be ashamed for wanting to be desirable in the eyes of potential partners?

Guys do exactly the same thing...

I'm not saying they should be ashamed about wanting to be desirable - I'm objecting to the number of threads asking if guys prefer x or y, where generally the OP has x and can't change it, but thinks guys would prefer y and gets sad about it. Then answers are generally a mixture anyway.
It seems that you think with your breasts.
Those who care only about your chest will never be worth dating or whatsoever. Just warning you.
Original post by CJG21
I'd prefer her to be a nice person.
This thread is not about that subject.
Original post by Llamageddon
This thread is not about that subject.

:congrats:
I'm not saying they should be ashamed about wanting to be desirable - I'm objecting to the number of threads asking if guys prefer x or y, where generally the OP has x and can't change it, but thinks guys would prefer y and gets sad about it. Then answers are generally a mixture anyway.

But arguably the best thing about being attractive, is being able to attract desirable partners? People dont think of humans as beautiful in the same way we think about the sky being beautiful, there is a sexual element of course.
Original post by Zürich
But arguably the best thing about being attractive, is being able to attract desirable partners? People dont think of humans as beautiful in the same way we think about the sky being beautiful, there is a sexual element of course.

Yes, that's fine. I'm saying it's healthiest to see ourselves as attractive through our own eyes, rather than to only feel we're attractive if deemed so by the eyes of others. Having both is fine!
Reply 38
Original post by instrumentality
It seems that you think with your breasts.

LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending