The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anish0613
Just done my accommodation! Anyone else looking at mason\tennis courts?
Yup my top two :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
can you apply for accommodation without your confirmation letter? I received my offer about two weeks ago and really want to apply for accommodation but it won't let me without a number, is there another way?
Reply 962
My son has - but has not heard anything from Birmingham yet. Have you?
Reply 963
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Yup my top two :smile:

Nice one! What course you planning on doing?
Reply 964
I applied for the physics Bsc 2 weeks ago and haven't even had confirmation that they have my application? Does that mean that they just don't want me... which I would understand if I didn't have an interview at Leeds and an offer for Warwick (waiting on the others)!!:smile:
Original post by Yaana
I applied for the physics Bsc 2 weeks ago and haven't even had confirmation that they have my application? Does that mean that they just don't want me... which I would understand if I didn't have an interview at Leeds and an offer for Warwick (waiting on the others)!!:smile:

Don't worry I applied for Physics too and I only received a confirmation from Birmingham that they had received my offer when they told me that they offered me a place! That was 7 weeks after I had applied :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yaana

I applied for Physics and Astrophysics BSc and it took them 3 weeks to send me receipt of application and I've been waiting 12 weeks and still haven't had a decision yet so don't worry :smile:
Reply 967
Haha, useless! :tongue:
What was your offer?:smile:
Original post by Yaana
Haha, useless! :tongue:
What was your offer?:smile:

Haha, yes totally :biggrin: I'm doing the IB, so it was 36 with 766 at High Level... Good luck for all your applications!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice one! What course you planning on doing?

Law :smile: What about you??
Does anyone here intend to apply for Finance Msc as me, starting in September ?
Reply 971
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Law :smile: What about you??

Cool, hopefully theoretical physics and applied mathematics :smile: which other unis you applied to then?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by corax
A*AA offer for Liberal Arts :biggrin:
Surprised as my interview was awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine too, I had a coughing fit and had to run out for some water it was sooooo awkward :s-smilie:
Is it your first choice? I have an offer for liberal arts too but I'm struggling to choose between KCL and Birmingham
Reply 973
Original post by Aiden1996
Anyone applied to study Sport and Exercise Science :smile:?

Applied back in October - still not heard anything though! Have you?
Unconditional for PPE - not sure yet as to whether I'll firm but the course itself is my favorite of all my choices. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by biomagic
Chuffed with conditional offer for Biological Sciences!

I'm Biological Sciences too! :biggrin:
Is anyone else going to the post offer open day on the 29th for modern languages? Also, do people tend to bring their parents to this, or just go by themselves?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cool, hopefully theoretical physics and applied mathematics :smile: which other unis you applied to then?
Ooh sounds interesting and hard! Haha :smile: Manchester, Leicester, Liverpool and Brunel. Birmingham is my firm and Manchester or Leicester my insurance, not sure yet :s-smilie: lol what about you?
Original post by Goerginab123
Is anyone else going to the post offer open day on the 29th for modern languages? Also, do people tend to bring their parents to this, or just go by themselves?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to a post offer day at Birmingham for a different subject, and out of about 50 people who turned up I was one of only 2 who came without a parent :colondollar:
firming Birmingham for English with creative writing :smile: anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending