The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3020
I sent them a message on the portal asking when i should expect to hear back, they just replied now saying 'we have not reached a decision about your application yet, we will keep handing out offers till the end of march, thank you for your patience' :/ guess I didn't do that well in the interview then..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by nana96
I sent them a message on the portal asking when i should expect to hear back, they just replied now saying 'we have not reached a decision about your application yet, we will keep handing out offers till the end of march, thank you for your patience' :/ guess I didn't do that well in the interview then..

Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3022
Original post by sausagerolled
When was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

12/12
Original post by mao127
Yeah Late Jan to Mid Feb yes? Oh no wait... Mid March? For Internationals?? Nooooo(was thinking of travelling in march) and YAY (HOPEHOPEHOPE)

are you an international too?:smile: At this rate schools like Edinburgh (which I will not get D: ) will reply before we even interview hahahahaha

Oh well sit back and relax :P and learn more Brain you have a very Brainy username

HIIIIII :smile: I'm international!!!

:P My brain has officially turned into mush from all this admissions nonsense so it's no longer functional. :P And, I KNOW, at this rate, I'd most likely hear back from all my other three schools before King's even get around to me. Eeeek.
I am international and I had my interview on Monday. Does that mean I'll have to wait until all the other internationals have been interviewed before they consider me :frown:
Reply 3025
Had my interview 13/1 and just got a message on my portal saying thank you for uploading your documents IS THIS GOOD NEWS I DON'T EVEN KNOW
Any offers / rejections today ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3027
Just checked portal and nothing. I wonder if admissions closes at 6:30 for the weekend. Aaaahh
Original post by hello101
Any offers / rejections today ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey guys just thought i would say that i got an offer today!! at around about 6pm. Good luck to everyone waiting and hang in there i know it is really tough to wait but still stay in there my interview was on the 18th December so don't lose hope guys !!! :biggrin:
Original post by Sporthello
Hey guys just thought i would say that i got an offer today!! at around about 6pm. Good luck to everyone waiting and hang in there i know it is really tough to wait but still stay in there my interview was on the 18th December so don't lose hope guys !!! :biggrin:

We're you asked to upload your passport beforehand
Reply 3030

Congratulationss youu! :tongue:
Tired of congratulating ( whilst I am genuinely happy for u all... Seriously always have a genuine smile I hear peoples good news .......... and wish u all success .... When will someone congratulate me ???) kings do u want me or not ?????? When will u accept me ...... ( why is kings playing so hard to get???) can't take this ....... Life is difficult for us who haven't heard .........

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3032
Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview buddy?
Original post by kcapsoccer
hi, when did you get the interview invite? good luck :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

About 2 weeks ago! :smile:
Original post by Ocranae
Posted from TSR Mobile

When was your interview buddy?

16/17 December

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosine
Congratulationss youu! :tongue:

Thank you so much, and trust me you'll definitely get an offer from KCL it really is just a waiting game, but trust me i think that if you were to be rejected you would have been already so now there literally just about to give you an offer. Keep me posted and hopefully we'll both be going to Kings next year :biggrin: and for the other answer i uploaded my passport prior to the interview but was told to upload my AS Level certificates yesterday, hope this helps anyone !! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (so happy right now !!!!)
Reply 3036
Thank you so much, and trust me you'll definitely get an offer from KCL it really is just a waiting game, but trust me i think that if you were to be rejected you would have been already so now there literally just about to give you an offer. Keep me posted and hopefully we'll both be going to Kings next year :biggrin: and for the other answer i uploaded my passport prior to the interview but was told to upload my AS Level certificates yesterday, hope this helps anyone !! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: (so happy right now !!!!)

Thank you so much! I hope what you're saying is true.. and It would be awesome to go to Kings next year!! haha :tongue:

You should be happy - I'm happy for you :smile:
Reply 3037
Original post by hello101
16/17 December

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I feel your pain! I had my interview on the 19th and I am going crazy right now. They asked me to upload my passport on the 13th of Jan... still nothing... gotta wait for a few more days, I hope. Just holdd on!!!

How do you feel your interview went?:smile:
Just to reassure people, I had an interview on the 20th of January and I thought I completely FLOPPED it. I was convinced. I struggled to answer a few questions and generally let myself down. 3 days later, I got an offer. So don't be anxious even though it's hard, just stay cool and hopefully you all get offers.

Quick Reply