The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GCSE-help
Just to reassure people, I had an interview on the 20th of January and I thought I completely FLOPPED it. I was convinced. I struggled to answer a few questions and generally let myself down. 3 days later, I got an offer. So don't be anxious even though it's hard, just stay cool and hopefully you all get offers.

Waaaahh I had one on the 16th and haven't heard :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
To be fair though I'm really glad that KCL changed the layout of their portal, it was getting tricky to keep track of all the updates :///

Posted from TSR Mobile
just got my rejection..... great... 2 rejections in one day (leeds + kcl)
Original post by greenmile123

Sorry to hear that :frown: Is it pre or post interview?
Original post by greenmile123

Aw so sorrry buddy! :frown: Was it after interview? And also, was it via ucas?
Just to reassure people, I had an interview on the 20th of January and I thought I completely FLOPPED it. I was convinced. I struggled to answer a few questions and generally let myself down. 3 days later, I got an offer. So don't be anxious even though it's hard, just stay cool and hopefully you all get offers.

Hi! What time was your interview? People from the morning on the 20th seem to be getting offers this week
Just got my rejection. I was sort of expecting it so I was mentally prepared. I guess it was kind of them to not make me wait until March just to get a rejections - my number 1 fear right now.

Oh, I have an offer for my back up to medicine (Biochemistry MSci at King's), and an interview for the EMDP next month. Plus I haven't heard from Newcastle *finger's grossed*.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, and good luck to those who are waiting.
Original post by VigneshSB
Hi! What time was your interview? People from the morning on the 20th seem to be getting offers this week

Interview was at 11 :-)
Interview was at 11 :-)

Ah! Well done on the offer! Mine was in the late afternoon!
Original post by cngentles
Just got my rejection. I was sort of expecting it so I was mentally prepared. I guess it was kind of them to not make me wait until March just to get a rejections - my number 1 fear right now.

Oh, I have an offer for my back up to medicine (Biochemistry MSci at King's), and an interview for the EMDP next month. Plus I haven't heard from Newcastle *finger's grossed*.

Congrats to everyone who has got an offer, and good luck to those who are waiting.

Sorry to hear that.. Was it after interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VigneshSB
Ah! Well done on the offer! Mine was in the late afternoon!

Cheers. Hopefully you hear soon!
Wheeee, finally, finally an interview!!!! (I'm international if that helps anyone!)
Reply 3052
Original post by Cephalosporin
Wheeee, finally, finally an interview!!!! (I'm international if that helps anyone!)

congrats! you've been waiting a while :smile: where are you from?
Original post by veriluxe
congrats! you've been waiting a while :smile: where are you from?

Hehehe I know, I'm so excited!! (and scared).
Well, it's all a bit complicated and long - winded; I've lived in different countries so I don't even know where I'm from anymore!! Have you heard back from King's post - interview? :smile:
Reply 3054

Hahahahah even though I'm a fellow international and the competition between applicants like us is fierce enough, I couldnt help but finally be relieved for you. :-) whens your interview? Mines feb 10th
Original post by aspiringmedic1
How do you feel your interview went?:smile:

I felt that the interview was good at some parts but difficult in others, so I had a bit of a mixed feeling towards the interview overall so I'm really happy to have gotten an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pkozman
Hahahahah even though I'm a fellow international and the competition between applicants like us is fierce enough, I couldnt help but finally be relieved for you. :-) whens your interview? Mines feb 10th

:smile: Thank you so much!!!!!! Mine's literally a week after yours so we may actually be in the same batch. :P Is King's your first choice?
Reply 3057
:smile: Thank you so much!!!!!! Mine's literally a week after yours so we may actually be in the same batch. :P Is King's your first choice?

Yes it is! And by your ecstasy can I guess its yours too?
Original post by pkozman
Yes it is! And by your ecstasy can I guess its yours too?

Do I really sound that ecstatic? :smile: YES IT IS! I think. Although I'd be so (properly ecstatic) to get into any of the schools I've applied to! Fingers crossed we'll both make it then.
Original post by cngentles

Sorry to hear about that. Do you mind me asking what time you got your rejection? Did you get it through ucas? Thank you.
Good luck with your other applications

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest