Dehydrated :tongue:
Original post by MJ1012

Definitely :rofl: You've got to admit, that's one hot body :sexface:
Reply 22
Original post by euphrosyne
Definitely :rofl: You've got to admit, that's one hot body :sexface:

Nahhh, but then again I get to see ME everyday. :ahee:

But in all honesty, I think he's built up too much muscle, it just looks disproportionate.

Woops, I thought you were talking about the other pic.
Any recent pictures to show us? :innocent:

Original post by MJ1012

Not dehydrated... I don't do that ****. I'm an athlete not a bodybuilder!

Give me a few months, just ruptured my ACL and I'm like 90 odd kg, been out for 6-7 months, 5 to go but now training isn't as restricted. Puffed myself up so time to get lean/athletic again. Making a log for the rest of my rehab on here so you will see the end product!
Reply 24
Original post by BCcfc92

Give me a few months, just ruptured my ACL and I'm like 90 odd kg, been out for 6-7 months, 5 to go but now training isn't as restricted. Puffed myself up so time to get lean/athletic again. Making a log for the rest of my rehab on here so you will see the end product!

No, I was saying euphrosyne was dehydrated. ( As she was so thirsty :wink:)
Original post by MJ1012

Oh, sorry... nothing wrong with that, we are that age ha.
Original post by MJ1012
Nahhh, but then again I get to see ME everyday. :ahee:

But in all honesty, I think he's built up too much muscle, it just looks disproportionate.

Woops, I thought you were talking about the other pic.

Oh really now? I think it's fair that we get the chance to judge :rolleyes:

I'm not sure which photo you're talking about but I'm talking about BCcfc92's. It looks absolutely fine to me!

Original post by BCcfc92

Alright then. I'll come back and ask you in a few months :lol:

Original post by MJ1012

Shush, you're just jealous I'm not complimenting you :wink:
Reply 27
Oh really now? I think it's fair that we get the chance to judge :rolleyes:

I'm not sure which photo you're talking about but I'm talking about BCcfc92's. It looks absolutely fine to me!

335299703_getting_a_6_pack_abs_answer_4_xlarge.jpeg

I thought you were referring to that one.

Shush, you're just jealous I'm not complimenting you :wink:

Well, it would be pretty weird if you complimented me when I haven't posted a picture. Come to think of it, I did think that thing looked like a camera in the shower... :eek: :wink:

Nahhh, I'm a skinny ****er anyway. "I don't even lift", as the alphas say. :cry2:
Original post by BCcfc92

Since you asked... this is a couple of years ago after training properly for a year and a half after finishing school/being at uni, probably 85kg/14% ish - been a bit leaner and six is visible and the lower bit just off. You can see the top 2 and bottom 2 vaguely here, but the outline is there.

Any recent pictures to show us? :innocent:

I second euphrosyne.. I think this calls for a far more recent picture. Unless of course you've gone the other way, we don't want to see that.
Original post by ILovePancakes
I second euphrosyne.. I think this calls for a far more recent picture. Unless of course you've gone the other way, we don't want to see that.

Watch my rehab log! Will post progress in a few months. Can't be lean when you've done your cruciates/can't train properly for half a year. Will be better than before in 8-9 months so keep checking :wink:.
Original post by BCcfc92
Watch my rehab log! Will post progress in a few months. Can't be lean when you've done your cruciates/can't train properly for half a year. Will be better than before in 8-9 months so keep checking :wink:.

You poor thing.. I'll definitely keep myself posted, can't wait.
Original post by MJ1012
Well, it would be pretty weird if you complimented me when I haven't posted a picture. Come to think of it, I did think that thing looked like a camera in the shower... :eek: :wink:

Nahhh, I'm a skinny ****er anyway. "I don't even lift", as the alphas say. :cry2:

That's why I don't throw around compliments when I don't know how the other person looks like! Hahahaha :lol:

Now that I've looked at it again, yeah it does seem a bit out of proportion.

I'm sure you still look good without lifting. Some guys know how to pull off the skinny look and look hot :rolleyes:

:rofl:

I'm looking forward to this :lol:
I'm looking forward to this :lol:

What, him getting fat? :confused:
What, him getting fat? :confused:

Nooo! A more recent picture! :rofl:
almost

Oooppss.. That's awkward :facepalm: Me too......... Gives me something to look forward to.
Reply 36
Original post by Mr_Sinister
An example below...he is lean but only has a 4 pack

i'm sure it's a sixpack.
Reply 37

I'm waiting to see your six pack.
Original post by Mr_Sinister
An example below...he is lean but only has a 4 pack

Depends on your definition of lean; I regard lean as 6-8%. He's about 10 with a lot of photoshop, oil and tan added.
Original post by Universityofme
Depends on your definition of lean; I regard lean as 6-8%. He's about 10 with a lot of photoshop, oil and tan added.

Agreed. He's lean. 8-10% probably and that is definitely a six pack in my book! Lean enough to make it difficult to maintain year-round and I'm sure the picture is probably enhanced in many ways. I don't think you'll find a non-pro bodybuilder at 6% body fat though. That's freakish and unhealthy to maintain. Lots of discipline, mind.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest