The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bluebubblegum
And a game of tavla for the lads?

I know that game!!!!!! aha i always win at tavla coz ima boss:cool:................................................

or they let me win :facepalm:
Reply 3101
Original post by TheGameOfScience
I know that game!!!!!! aha i always win at tavla coz ima boss:cool:................................................

or they let me win :facepalm:

I love dominoes, I can play it all day ^^
Original post by bluebubblegum
I was just playing along to Ramocito's stereotypes

You're a perfect role model for hollywoodbudgie and INurl.

TheGameOfScience
I know that game!!!!!! aha i always win at tavla coz ima boss

I'll play you.

bluebubblegum, çayları hazırla. Bir bana, bir tanede bu arkadaşa. Benimki şekersiz olsun lütfen, ben yeterince tatlıyım. Arkadaşımıza iki şeker koy, o daha çocuk.
Original post by RamocitoMorales
I'll play you.

Can we play? I've significantly improved from not knowing to pretty decent :proud:

I'll play you.

bluebubblegum, çayları hazırla. Bir bana, bir tanede bu arkadaşa. Benimki şekersiz olsun lütfen, ben yeterince tatlıyım. Arkadaşımıza iki şeker koy, o daha çocuk.

Loooool challenge accepted.. LETS DO THIS!!!!!!! (just a little warning... your going down!!):biggrin:
A new game!!
:smile:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
:smile:

Hello
Original post by S-man10
Hello

Hey. How are you?
Hey. How are you?

I'm well. Stressed but well. How are you? :smile:
Original post by S-man10
I'm well. Stressed but well. How are you? :smile:

Yesterday wasn't a good day considering I found myself sobbing at the tube station whilst some busker in the background played appropriate music on a saxaphone. Whilst incredibly upset, a part of me was thinking how ridiculously movie like it all felt :confused:

And I start the first day of unpaid work tomorrow, 9-5 :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Yesterday wasn't a good day considering I found myself sobbing at the tube station

Was Jamie Oliver cutting onions at Victoria station or something? :hmmmm2:

hollywoodbudgie
I start the first day of unpaid work tomorrow, 9-5 :woo:

One of the many tragedies of British society; unpaid work.
Was Jamie Oliver cutting onions at Victoria station or something? :hmmmm2:

Had a really bad day. In the words of Shakespeare, '**** happens' :tongue:

One of the many tragedies of British society; unpaid work.

At least with a maths degree, it'll be easier for you. How's exams going?
hey ya'll i have to ask a question, is a foundation degreee followed by a degree at queen mary better than a full on degree at a less prestigious university e.g- westminister, middlesex and hertfordshire?
hey ya'll i have to ask a question, is a foundation degreee followed by a degree at queen mary better than a full on degree at a less prestigious university e.g- westminister, middlesex and hertfordshire?

Depends on what you're planning to study :tongue:

That would depend on whether or not you'd be comfortable with the extra year(s) of studying.

hollywoodbudgie
Had a really bad day. In the words of Shakespeare, '**** happens'

What happened, did you miss your train?

Spoiler

hollywoodbudgie
How's exams going?

:shot:
For the sake of exams, I'm going to let it go for now...

Though it's certainly not because I've 'lost'.

Well hello there :flutter:

More like drowning my sorrows. Last, and probably the hardest exam of my life, is today :emo:

Feel too dead :sad:

:parrot:
That would depend on whether or not you'd be comfortable with the extra year(s) of studying.

I don't see the logic of it. I'd say it's better to stay at home to redo some A levels at your college for, what could be, for free, and then just reapply to go to a good uni, rather than having to pay so much for an extra year of university.

:shot:

:hugs:

Here's a guy shouting at you for motivation.

Original post by Crazy Paving
:parrot:

Still can't believe that I never won one of those last person to post here wins threads :sad:
Reply 3118
Hello everyone.

BTW I hate exams too :wink:
Depends on what you're planning to study :tongue:

i want to study science preferably biology, but queen mary offers a foundation year followed by a degree in any science of your choice within that university so am i better off just doing a degree and then a foundation in a russell group uni or just a full on degree at a less prestigious uni?

Quick Reply

Latest