The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know how they handle EU applicants (not international though)? are the chances of getting into LSE rather low?
waiting for a decision too, got the 7 weeks e-mail lat week
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by loisanne123
Just had an 'among the strongest' email for History, and now another four weeks...

I had that exact email....two months a go..
Original post by pranatirao
39 in the IB and you?

A*A*B
Original post by gracelich
At least I wasn't rejected on my Birthday. So, if it's next week, I don't care haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'd be cruel for them to reject you after having waited so long...
Reply 4524
Anyone got offers for International Relations?

Has anyone's deadline for a reply passed yet? I was due a final decision on the 24th for IR but no reply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A193
What are the chances of getting a rejection after receiving the "stronger application in your cohort" email?

That's a good question, was anyone rejected after this email?
Original post by Blackfyre
That's a good question, was anyone rejected after this email?

Not many from what i know. But i think its still possible.
Reply 4527
Got an offer from IR on the end of Friday...

I havent sat on a level yet, got predicted average, and got average high school qualification..

I still cant believe I could get it!! I did not expect I gonna get a decision quite quickly...

Best wishes for those who are still waiting decision!!
Original post by song1993

I havent sat on a level yet, got predicted average, and got average high school qualification..

I still cant believe I could get it!! I did not expect I gonna get a decision quite quickly...

Congratulations. When did you apply to get such a quick decision? Any sort of pre decision emails like the much talked about 2 and 7 (and 4 and whatever e mail)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4529
Original post by silonthesofa
Congratulations. When did you apply to get such a quick decision? Any sort of pre decision emails like the much talked about 2 and 7 (and 4 and whatever e mail)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! I am sorry that I said in the wrong way. I thought my application would be considered longer at least, as my grade is not good..

I applied on 9th of October, and just received 2 weeks email.. then I've heard nothing before offer!! :wink:
Reply 4530
Original post by song1993

Congratulations! I applied 17th October for IR, received all the emails but still no final decision

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4531
Original post by TARIK_
Congratulations! I applied 17th October for IR, received all the emails but still no final decision

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still waiting for an email from LSE too. I applied for International Relations as well. Really hoping to hear from them soon. It's making me really nervous!
Reply 4532
Original post by hoxylady
Still waiting for an email from LSE too. I applied for International Relations as well. Really hoping to hear from them soon. It's making me really nervous!

Are you waiting for a final decision ATM too? Like is your 12 weeks that they specified in the first week up? Yeah it's a bit worrying, quite a few people got rejections/offers last week.. We'll probs get replies soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4533
Original post by TARIK_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! Best of luck in your application!!

I hope it will come soon!!! :smile:
Reply 4534
Original post by TARIK_
Are you waiting for a final decision ATM too? Like is your 12 weeks that they specified in the first week up? Yeah it's a bit worrying, quite a few people got rejections/offers last week.. We'll probs get replies soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I got an email from them about 5 days ago saying that they will contact me in the next two weeks. I'm also hearing that other people have already gotten rejections and offers so the wait feels like a very nerve-inducing one. I guess no news is good news for now..
Reply 4535
Applying for IR :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4536
Lots of people applying for IR here.
Has anyone heard anything for accounting and finance? :|
Original post by Blackfyre
They email you if you get an offer/rejection but even if they didn't, you would receive an email that your UCAS Track was updated.

Thanks and what course have you applied to?? Are you still waiting for decisions like me??
Original post by snowy_winter1996
Has anyone heard anything for accounting and finance? :|

Yeah, a friend of mine got an offer two weeks ago.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending