The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Original post by raveen789
Yeah! Im worried about this because I have a lot to say D:

always better to say more than less. no use worrying anw. worrying now will cause u to get more jitters before the int.
Original post by Huatah
always better to say more than less. no use worrying anw. worrying now will cause u to get more jitters before the int.

Yeah so true! Im trying to relax but its hard :tongue:
Reply 1982
Yeah! Im worried about this because I have a lot to say D:

Original post by Huatah
lol thats a gd thing no?

I'm just worried they're going to get bored of me talking and talking, plus the whole interview is 15-20mins
Reply 1983
Original post by nana96
I'm just worried they're going to get bored of me talking and talking, plus the whole interview is 15-20mins

lol whats up with that negativity.
Original post by nana96

Yeah exactly but don't think too hard about it man, let it come out naturally and see how it goes :smile:
Reply 1985
Original post by nana96

just think as an international student yr r lucky to be competing for the 200 + places instead of the approx 26+ places. mathematical odds favour your all so have more belief that u can get in.

if u dont believe u r good enough, others will not be convinced that you r good enough.

without trying, success cannot be achieved, so u must have confidence n try.
Reply 1986
Original post by Huatah
just think as an international student yr r lucky to be competing for the 200 + places instead of the approx 26+ places. mathematical odds favour your all so have more belief that u can get in.

if u dont believe u r good enough, others will not be convinced that you r good enough.

without trying, success cannot be achieved, so u must have confidence n try.

Yeah i guess you're right, thank you for the motivation! :biggrin: I'm actually a home student btw
Reply 1987
Yeah exactly but don't think too hard about it man, let it come out naturally and see how it goes :smile:

Yup, I think thats the best thing to do :colondollar: Goodluck to you btw! I hope we both ace it
Reply 1988
Original post by nana96
Yeah i guess you're right, thank you for the motivation! :biggrin: I'm actually a home student btw

I know. Lol international interviews r in feb. I'm from sing
Original post by Mee 123
I wore a pant suit to mine, if in doubt I'd always go with the smarter option, better to look sharper than everyone else than a bum :smile:

*EDIT*... not that a cardigan would make you look like a bum...

I would wear a suit but blazers are really unflattering on me and would make me feel uncomfortable :l were most of the girls wearing suits at your interview?
Reply 1990
Original post by ZakRob
13:30 , what about yourself?

Mines at 13 30 too!!
Original post by Mee 123
I wore a pant suit to mine, if in doubt I'd always go with the smarter option, better to look sharper than everyone else than a bum :smile:

*EDIT*... not that a cardigan would make you look like a bum...

what were others wearing if you remember?
Whatever you do, don't wear a hoody. I kid you not, someone wore a hoody to their interview last year. :O

Oh and btw, anyone with interviews on Wed AM, I'll see you there! :wink:
Hey anyone know if they are still giving out interviews for Post-Grad med course? I still haven't heard back, and everyone I know applying heard back months ago
Reply 1994
Are they stil giving out interviews for A100? I'm soo worried now!!
Original post by ak395

Me 2 .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1996
Original post by ak395

I have a feeing the Feb interviews will probably go out this week if not by next week at the very latest
Reply 1997
Does anyone know how the format of the interview will be? To clarify, If you are in 'group B' does that mean everybody at the stated time will go in then and see different interviewers... or is the stated time assigned to the 'group' rather than individual and so we all go in and different times to the same interviewers on the panel?
Original post by Bobby_B
Does anyone know how the format of the interview will be? To clarify, If you are in 'group B' does that mean everybody at the stated time will go in then and see different interviewers... or is the stated time assigned to the 'group' rather than individual and so we all go in and different times to the same interviewers on the panel?

People are grouped into their respective interview times and are given a 'group' (group A, B, etc.) which correspond to the panel you will be interviewed by. So say your interview time is 9:15am group A and the next person is 9:15am group B. You'll get panel A and the other person panel B. All the interviews happen simultaneously. Hope that makes sense.
Reply 1999
Do the interviews happen in the main library?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending