The Student Room Group

How to relate Biology and chemistry a levels to Marketing

Hi!
I study biology, chemistry, maths and psychology for my as level options. I would like to study marketing for a degree perhaps combined with psychology in 2015. I know how i can relate maths and psychology to marketing if i wasn't to do psychology aswell, however I am struggling to biology and chemistry into my personal statement other than for analyzing data. Any ideas how i can?

Thankyou for any help you can give!!!!
Reply 1
I'm not really an expert in marketing, but I did some of the same a levels as you... chem and bio are quite synoptic in A2 (ie you sometimes have to link back to AS level knowledge) and you could use that to say that you are good at applying knowledge as well as memorizing theory. Chemistry is regarded as quite a tough A level, so if you do well in it you could say that your grades are a testimony to your high work ethic, and you could maybe also say that the fact you do science subjects means that you have had practice tackling problems using a rational and methodical approach (they're almost cliches but they seemed to work in my personal statement!). Hope this helps.
Original post by kcexelby
Hi!
I study biology, chemistry, maths and psychology for my as level options. I would like to study marketing for a degree perhaps combined with psychology in 2015. I know how i can relate maths and psychology to marketing if i wasn't to do psychology aswell, however I am struggling to biology and chemistry into my personal statement other than for analyzing data. Any ideas how i can?

Thankyou for any help you can give!!!!

You really don't need to link your A levels to your degree in your personal statement, don't worry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest