The Student Room Group

Blonde extinction

Natural blondes are disappearing at a world while scale at increasingly rapid rates according to a study made in France. They may be extinct in 50 years and they`re the kind gentlemen prefer most...

What your thoughts on this?

Scroll to see replies

I'm blonde and I prefer blondes so I sincerely hope this isn't true!
blondes are ugly tbh
I thought it was worse for gingers...
Brunettes FTW
Reply 5
why couldn't it be the gingers?
oh well, at least there's still bleach
Does it state a reason why?
It's a rather old hoax - no danger of natural blondes dying out at any point.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/blondes.asp
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
I prefer a brunette, but still wouldn't want to see blonde's go extinct :frown:
Reply 9
Couldn't care less if it's happening naturally over generations. A very stupid thing to care about, really? Also please supply the study/proof that supports how 'gentlemen' prefer blondes.
Reply 10
I'd prefer non-blondes but I don't want blondes to go extinct
Original post by theskyisblu
Natural blondes are disappearing at a world while scale at increasingly rapid rates according to a study made in France. They may be extinct in 50 years and they`re the kind gentlemen prefer most...

Given that there are currently natural blondes in the world and that human life expectancy is greater than 50 years, this seems unlikely.

I don't think this is true, source?
Reply 13
(edited 10 years ago)

I don't get it though. Blondes have been around for centuries so why are they suddenly disappearing?
Reply 15
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I don't get it though. Blondes have been around for centuries so why are they suddenly disappearing?

That`s what I want to know... you should be worried PC
That`s what I want to know... you should be worried PC

No I shouldn't, I'll always be blonde :tongue:
Reply 17
Why would you care about a petty issue like this when there are more important issues in the world?
Reply 18
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No I shouldn't, I'll always be blonde :tongue:

No more blondies to mate with:tongue:
No more blondies to mate with:tongue:

There are still plenty of blondes around you know! In any case, I won't believe the blonde extinction until it's properly demonstrated.

Quick Reply

Latest