King's College London
London
Original post by VK96
Home or international?

International....
What about you?
Original post by Baa
Who had an interview today?????

I did! It went really badly though. I didn't take any of the hints they were making. Has anyone who didn't take a hint got an offer? If yes then that would be the only thing giving me hope! What time was your interview?
Original post by NightStarz
I did! It went really badly though. I didn't take any of the hints they were making. Has anyone who didn't take a hint got an offer? If yes then that would be the only thing giving me hope! What time was your interview?

I feel exactly the same!! Had my interview last Tuesday and can't stop going over what I said in my head - there was something they brought up twice in my interview that I realise now I could have said a lot about - I don't think I quite gave them the answer they were looking for :frown:
Has anyone received an offer today?

I emailed admissions this morning about my uploaded documents and was really quite surprised how fast the response was from the admissions officer, I received a reply within minutes. Felt a little guilty after though for bothering them during this busy period. I'm sure they have a lot to do and could do without people like me wasting time.:colondollar:

I just hope all of us that are waiting hear back soon:smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3145
any offers today?
Original post by lovelycup7
I feel exactly the same!! Had my interview last Tuesday and can't stop going over what I said in my head - there was something they brought up twice in my interview that I realise now I could have said a lot about - I don't think I quite gave them the answer they were looking for :frown:

YES! That's exactly how I feel like right now. The interviewer also said it twice and I had to quickly make something up on the spot and now I think about it there was so much I coulda talked about! Have you heard from anywhere else?
YES! That's exactly how I feel like right now. The interviewer also said it twice and I had to quickly make something up on the spot and now I think about it there was so much I coulda talked about! Have you heard from anywhere else?

Ahhh hopefully they'll understand the pressure we were under! Don't worry about it too much, it's easy to dwell on the negatives - we probably don't even really remember the positives!! And the negatives are probably not half as bad as we think :smile: (Or at least that's what I'm telling myself lol :tongue: )

Nope no offers!! Just playing the waiting game!
How about you?
Ahhh hopefully they'll understand the pressure we were under! Don't worry about it too much, it's easy to dwell on the negatives - we probably don't even really remember the positives!! And the negatives are probably not half as bad as we think :smile: (Or at least that's what I'm telling myself lol :tongue: )

Nope no offers!! Just playing the waiting game!
How about you?

Ahh hopefully you're right! Same no offers. Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 3149

OHMYDAYSS!!! That's so true... Literally they asked me the same question twice but rephrased and I just looked at them going wth.... :/
Now thinking of it I could have said so much more!! :'(
Reply 3150

Which interviewers did you guys have??
Reply 3151
No offers today then? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3152
Original post by pneumothorax
International....
What about you?

Home applicant.
Reply 3153
mine is feb 18th too!!
Original post by Baa
Which interviewers did you guys have??

When was your interview?
Reply 3155
When was your interview?

Today at 2. You?
Original post by Baa
Today at 2. You?

Today at 4. I was in the room which you went to which wasn't near the desk.
Reply 3157
Original post by Baa
Ahh rightt, thank you so much!!
Got any last minute tips about the interview (Obviously not about the questions since you have to sign that form or whatever :P)

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. Smile.
2. Debate everything and use alt perspectives before coming to a conclusion.
3. Use ethical principles in the case study.
4. Drop in current events and your experiences even if they don't ask you ( as long as it's relevant to the question) and saying that...
5. Don't deviate from the question - if you do, stop yourself and repeat the Q in you mind.
6. Be prepared to say how you could improve yourself.
7. Have an emotional reaction to the things you've done/seen but don't show that as so extreme you couldn't function afterwards.
8. Try not to over-think it afterwards. It's really hard not to but take your initial reaction as the true indicator. I came out of mine super chuffed but 2 weeks later I was DYING.
9. They won't ask you about everything so don't worry if you can't talk about your extra curriculars/all of your volunteering.
10. Your PS is their template to relate everything back to what you said in your PS.
Reply 3158
Today at 4. I was in the room which you went to which wasn't near the desk.

Yeahh that was the same with me
Original post by ameeraax
mine is feb 18th too!!

Congrats!!
Home or interational?
What is your UKCAT score ?

Quick Reply

Latest