The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MJ1012
It actually hit my ceiling, so I'm pretty happy with the results.

Mandem got skills.

Anyway, I shall stop derailing naaaaaaow :h:
evening TSR
972182_10201243245582102_1823642311_n.jpg
Reply 7942
Original post by 53SecondsToGo
evening TSR

obviously edited.
Original post by ironandwine
i loooooooooove make up happy thread happy thread

excuse the hair just about to make it all fab for going out :smile:

Spoiler

Is that a phoenix bird on your chest ? It might bite, let me help remove it for you.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Mandem got skills.

Anyway, I shall stop derailing naaaaaaow :h:

say mandem one more time. go on, i double dare you :angry:
Original post by Kreme
obviously edited.

thats how my facial hair grew. problem
Reply 7946
thats how my facial hair grew. problem

obviously. grew different colour to you hair.
Original post by Kreme
obviously. grew different colour to you hair.

Thanks for the love
Reply 7948
Thanks for the love

here's the :love:.
Original post by uktotalgamer
:biggrin:

This guys armour will blind you something fierce. Enjoy the read...
Original post by sbj
I see every day a lot of women. Which one should I pick?

Or let's use this thread. I went to the first page of this thread to see when I will find one. And on page 2 I already found one woman (hope this is not embarassing for her).

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2306898&page=2&p=42048773#post42048773

I could go on and show you just from here many women who are perfect. No make up of world could make this woman more beautiful then she is already.
To fake your appearance with some colors won't help you to make you look better because you already see that this is fake. How can you call something fake better than the original one?
I have never heard the a fake illustration is more worth than its original.
Fake is fake. But your sick view of beauty is telling you something different.

This is the makeup of the 80s.

Do you find this beautiful? Better then the original?
I guess not. But back at that time everybody looked like that because this was their view of beauty. All women claimed at that time make up makes you look better. Now after 30 years I guess you will laugh at them.
And today this is like that. After 30 years you will laugh about the looks of this time. Because again you will change your view of beauty. You just go along what the mainstream tells you what is beautiful. Now you can not differentiate it. Your subconsious tells you today a woman must have makeup to look better. But this kind of makeup, right?
But how about the 80s? Exactly the same thing. What happened? You let your mind control from the mainstream culture and you think this is beauty. No, it is not.
It is like music. Today you say House music is good. After 30 years you will understand what kind of crap it was.

Try to look behind the scenes. Fake is fake.

"I could go on and show you just from here many women who are perfect."

Why-You-Shouldnt-White-Knight-Girls-for-Dates-picture-by-masonicleaderdotcom.jpg

I'm not even going to bother trying to reason with you as you seem to live in a world where every woman is Doutzen Kroes look-alikes. Oh no, sorry, every woman on the internet forum you hang around are all supermodels. Get real. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7950
Original post by geoking
"I could go on and show you just from here many women who are perfect."

I'm not even going to bother trying to reason with you as you seem to live in a world where every woman is Doutzen Kroes look-alikes. Oh no, sorry, every woman on the internet forum you hang around are all supermodels. Get real. :tongue:

Wait, wait, ohhh, but now I am sad as the White Knight.

Didn't you just say this:

Original post by geoking
Because? I gave an argument, youve just made a statement...

Never mind it dude. You and your supermodels will make it. But pay attention that the REALITY that you talk about does not become real:

http://9gag.com/gag/3896121

Almost any women are like supermodels if they literally starve to death. Else, they are nothing special, just some sick people with sick view of beauty, (because I guess they might think we men are dogs and think it is sexy to see bones everywhere or how do you explain their starving?)

You can not win this debate. I gave you an example of the reality. You will change your view when time passes. Else women would still look like in the 80s. Your brainwashed view maybe can see that your view of beauty will not exist for a long time. Then you will tell us that women must be blondes if they want to look good, so every person who does not color her hair is just lazy and ugly...
This is your kind of sick view of the things.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by sbj
Wait, wait, ohhh, but now I am sad as the White Knight.

Didn't you just say this:

Never mind it dude. You and your supermodels will make it. But pay attention that the REALITY that you talk about does not become real:

http://9gag.com/gag/3896121

Almost any women are like supermodels if they literally starve to death. Else, they are nothing special, just some sick people with sick view of beauty, (because I guess they might think we men are dogs and think it is sexy to see bones everywhere or how do you explain their starving?)

You can not win this debate. I gave you an example of the reality. You will change your view when time passes. Else women would still look like in the 80s. Your brainwashed view maybe can see that your view of beauty will not exist for a long time. Then you will tell us that women must be blondes if they want to look good, so every person who does not color her hair is just lazy and ugly...
This is your kind of sick view of the things.

Your rebuttal to my point was pretending that this site contains so many undiscovered supermodels that a fashion scout would have a heart attack. That's not a rebuttal, that's absurdity :doh:

Eh yeah, those supermodels have "made it"? (WTF? :s-smilie:)

Thanks for the link, proving that make up makes women look more attractive...Keep digging buddy, you may break out in Australia sometime soon!

"Almost any women are like supermodels if they literally starve to death."

Yes because that is exactly how bone structure and genetics works. And there we go, you just broke out into Australia.

Dude, you lost this debate as soon as you started spouting absolute crap. Literally everything you just said has proven you know nothing about this topic. Science is against you, and common sense is against you. But keep fighting the good fight, and the good sir may be blessed with a kiss from a fair maiden!! :rolleyes:
Reply 7952
Original post by geoking

Dude, you lost this debate as soon as you started spouting absolute crap. Literally everything you just said has proven you know nothing about this topic. Science is against you, and common sense is against you. But keep fighting the good fight, and the good sir may be blessed with a kiss from a fair maiden!! :rolleyes:

Yes, right. No arguments, just telling me that I am wrong. Ok, if you say so. Common sense is against me? Well common sense in the 80s was against me either. So what? You see what happened to their view. Do you think this common sense is different? Very funny.
Science is against me? I did not read one scientific thing from you. But ok, if you say so, I ll be in Australia to accept your fairy world with supermodels. Greets from there.
Original post by sbj
Yes, right. No arguments, just telling me that I am wrong. Ok, if you say so. Common sense is against me? Well common sense in the 80s was against me either. So what? You see what happened to their view. Do you think this common sense is different? Very funny.
Science is against me? I did not read one scientific thing from you. But ok, if you say so, I ll be in Australia to accept your fairy world with supermodels. Greets from there.

Good luck with your beta goals of 2014.
Reply 7954

Spoiler

I'm glad you posted this too many arguments on the thread lately, your eyebrows never ceases to amaze me :biggrin:
The arguing in this thread. Despicable.

The closest you're going to get to a picture of me!

WP_20140127_005.jpg

Spoiler

Well look what we have. A good looking lady
Reply 7957
evening TSR

Why are you in a prison toilet?
Reply 7958
Original post by Silver Arrows
The arguing in this thread. Despicable.

The closest you're going to get to a picture of me!

WP_20140127_005.jpg

Reppin da benz!
Original post by Black Cat
Reppin da benz!

Always Mercedes <3

Latest