The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AMYC1999
I'm not the top poster for this thread anymore :eek: when did that happen :eek: I have some catching up to do

I'm pretty sure you've posted more times in this thread than I ever have in all of the TSR forums :tongue:
Original post by ManicMetalhead
Ooh! I have it admit, I missed the rest of season 3, only saw the first episode then had to come up to uni for exams and don't have a TV license :frown:

:console: you'll watch it t some point
Original post by incipientT
Well, that's once a year- not really irregular :tongue:

Is :eviltongue: been a long time since derailing this thread :tongue: Shadow + tgnd aren't here though..

(edited 10 years ago)

Is :eviltongue: been a long time since derailing this thread :tongue: Shadow + tgnd aren't here though..

lol, this thread doesn't have rails :tongue: Nope, neither are here. Dunno when tgnd will be back on tsr...
Original post by ManicMetalhead
I'm pretty sure you've posted more times in this thread than I ever have in all of the TSR forums :tongue:

That's actually true :teehee: but I've been lacking, haven't been here in ages. I don't recognise you but you've been here before..?

(edited 10 years ago)
lol, this thread doesn't have rails :tongue: Nope, neither are here. Dunno when tgnd will be back on tsr...
Oh Incip :rolleyes: :tongue: Shadow came on today though.. I think or was it yesterday.. been talking to her, were you on tsr yesterday? do you know why she hasn't been on for a long time?
Oh Incip :rolleyes: :tongue: Shadow came on today though.. I think or was it yesterday.. been talking to her, were you on tsr yesterday? do you know why she hasn't been on for a long time?

Wha...? yeah, she was on today and yesterday... and the day before :tongue: I was, though I didn't do much except some mody things...
...+2? :eyeball:
Wha...? yeah, she was on today and yesterday... and the day before :tongue: I was, though I didn't do much except some mody things...

Thought so :tongue: Oh we could have had them crazy long convo's that we haven't had in long time :tongue: I meant do you know why tgnd hasn't been on tsr for a long time?

Worked out the count ...

Thought so :tongue: Oh we could have had them crazy long convo's that we haven't had in long time :tongue: I meant do you know why tgnd hasn't been on tsr for a long time?

Worked out the count ...

Thought what!? Maybe, you'd have to start them though :tongue: Oh, she's having a break- she does that :tongue:

:yes:

Anyway, I'm off to bed now- night :goodnight:
-2 :biggrin:

Thought what!? Maybe, you'd have to start them though :tongue: Oh, she's having a break- she does that :tongue:

:yes:

Anyway, I'm off to bed now- night :goodnight:
-2 :biggrin:

about Shadow..okay...so she's done it before?

Night :wavey:

508. Sleepy times now
Reply 7371
Original post by Silver Arrows
508. Sleepy times now

Good night. Thanks for the help. Lets help win some more !
Reply 7372

Morning people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7373
510 :smile:
Reply 7374
It was :awesome: but it ended :cry:
I know sad times
There are shows that take more than two years between seasons!?

What kind of comment...? :confused:

I'd rather not say what comment :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning all!
Ooh, back to counting again are we?
512 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest