The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Certificate request as part of my application?

Ive been asked to scan my qualification certificates and send them within the next 10 days. Has anyone else had to do this yet? I'm assuming its because I'm a gap year applicant so I already have my grades/certificates..
Original post by KayleighLouise
Ive been asked to scan my qualification certificates and send them within the next 10 days. Has anyone else had to do this yet? I'm assuming its because I'm a gap year applicant so I already have my grades/certificates..

Everyone for medicine had to do it gap year or not.

A request for your certificates probably means they want to interview you/give you an offer. :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by tarhuni
Everyone for medicine had to do it gap year or not.

A request for your certificates probably means they want to interview you/give you an offer. :smile:

eeeeep, I hope so:biggrin:!

I sent them last week as an attachment in my reply to their message but when I look at the message it doesn't say anything about the attachment. Did this happen when you sent yours too?
The deadline for sending them is tomorrow so I think I might call them today to check they got it...
Reply 3
I had to post certified and stamped copies of all of my completed qualifications (including GCSEs) to Cambridge...
Reply 4
eeeeep, I hope so:biggrin:!

I sent them last week as an attachment in my reply to their message but when I look at the message it doesn't say anything about the attachment. Did this happen when you sent yours too?
The deadline for sending them is tomorrow so I think I might call them today to check they got it...

It should show up in the email! Try emailing your friend or even yourself and attach something and see if it shows up? Just to double check!

And yeah this is totally normal, two universities have asked me so far for proof of my a level certificates!:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Westeros
It should show up in the email! Try emailing your friend or even yourself and attach something and see if it shows up? Just to double check!

And yeah this is totally normal, two universities have asked me so far for proof of my a level certificates!:smile:

My actual emails are fine. I sent it through a message on the applicants portal thing. I'll send them it again during my break at work:tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by alow
I had to post certified and stamped copies of all of my completed qualifications (including GCSEs) to Cambridge...

Was that before or after they gave you an offer?
Reply 7
Was that before or after they gave you an offer?

After. I had to cent a certified copy of all my module UMS before interview though.

Quick Reply

Latest