The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh you :fan: As I'm sure you are, PM
pics :ninja:

Lots of super pretty girls on here tbh. Idk why people can't just say 'you're pretty, you're not my cup of tea, you're alright' etc as opposed to ratings. I don't even get the whole rating out of 10 thing. Oh well :moon:

Haha, I will PM you pics. :tongue: Be preapared! :afraid: :wink:

Exactly, a person can be not your type, but pretty still!

Lots of super pretty girls on here tbh. Idk why people can't just say 'you're pretty, you're not my cup of tea, you're alright' etc as opposed to ratings. I don't even get the whole rating out of 10 thing. Oh well :moon:

You're 11/10 though, don't worry.

And thanks for the cheeky rep! :sexface:
Original post by SoftPunch
Haha, I will PM you pics. :tongue: Be preapared! :afraid: :wink:

Exactly, a person can be not your type, but pretty still!

Haha! I'll get out the tissues :sexface: :lol:

Original post by euphrosyne
You're 11/10 though, don't worry.

Ha! :blush: You must be 50/10 then :teehee:

And thanks for the cheeky rep! :sexface:

Ya welcome :hat2:

Anyway no more derailing :getmecoat:
If that's all you gonna post, you shouldn't have posted at all. No girls tonight for you, bro. :holmes:

Oh darn. I was so convinced that picture was going to get all the ladies rushing at me. Interesting how you never post a photo...

Original post by James A
Nice one, you got the Mercedes F1 t-shirt :biggrin:

Have you been following the pre-season testing at Jerez today?

Beautiful shot of the Silver Arrows :sogood: with Hamilton.

Yeah, I'm so glad the Mercedes looks brilliant. I hate this whole anteater/finger/dildo nose that teams have going on. This is what happens when the FIA try to set the regulations to make an aesthetically pleasing car. Truthfully, I'm more a Rosberg fan than Hamilton, really hope they can go one further this year!
Original post by shiva300
you're actually so pretty:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow! thankyou :flutter: haha x
Guys on TSR are so superficial. ''4,5,6'' ... :rofl:

Personally, I think euphrosyne is really pretty. And so is Precious Illusions.

ratings are rating, they don't lie.
Original post by Silver Arrows
Oh darn. I was so convinced that picture was going to get all the ladies rushing at me. Interesting how you never post a photo...

Yeah, I'm so glad the Mercedes looks brilliant. I hate this whole anteater/finger/dildo nose that teams have going on. This is what happens when the FIA try to set the regulations to make an aesthetically pleasing car. Truthfully, I'm more a Rosberg fan than Hamilton, really hope they can go one further this year!

I hate the FIA, weak tyres, now they try and make the engines weaker and now we got all these energy recovery systems. :nooo:

I hope Merc have a strong year though :cute:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390928313.730888.jpg
lol looking gr8 after sixth form

Posted from TSR Mobile
(it was raining so that's why my eye make up's smudged)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7990
Original post by geoking
And I'm not a male model so what is your point? Outside of the French aristocracy it has rarely been socially acceptable for men to wear makeup. Stop trying to bend this argument.

But you are not as attractive as male models. Surely you are being lazy for not wearing make up.
Original post by Sashari
But you are not as attractive as male models. Surely you are being lazy for not wearing make up.

Aw, how cute. By attempting to provide a clever comeback, all you did was demonstrate your inability to read:

"Outside of the French aristocracy it has rarely been socially acceptable for men to wear makeup."

Would you like that a third time? Maybe in bold? Or explained with pictures? :tongue:

Haha, dont know why but to me that sounds rude xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would
Original post by DirtyHarry01
Haha, dont know why but to me that sounds rude xD

Heh. Well I'd personally rather someone say that than like '3/10' or something was my point. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

dat self confidence
Haha! I'll get out the tissues :sexface: :lol:

That's what 'Occams' said. :smug:

Anyhow, I couldn't send it from my laptop in PM, so I sent you a friend request and you can see it in my album once you accept it. Please be my friend. :puppyeyes:

Spoiler

Original post by uktotalgamer
Aren't you a clever lad!

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Limited one-time-only shot of spiral87. I need more tattoos.

GONE SORREH
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest