The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel University 2014 Applicants

Hey guys :smile: didn't come across one so here we go.

Anyone got an offer from Brunel? If so, what course and entry requirements?

I've applied for law, got an offer from Surrey, Bournemouth and Greenwich. Still waiting for Westminster and Brunel. If i do get an offer from Brunel, it would be my firm.

Apparently they're really lenient with grades, anyone know anything about this?
---
Connect to Brunel here! You'll be able to see other applicants' grades and offers. If you enter your details it will be really helpful for other people applying.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey :smile: I have an offer from Brunel. I am applying to study History.
I have also got offers from University of Roehampton and Birkbeck.
I have put Brunel down as much top choice also, am just looking at accommodation now :smile:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
I got an offer from Brunel for business management (marketing) :tongue: They asked for DDD (BTEC) and C in GCSE english and maths. I also applied for queen mary, city, greenwhich and ucl. Ill probably end up going brunel...
I have had an offer from Brunel for physical education and youth sports, I have also had offers from Bath, Chichester, Brighton and Marjon. I am thinking of Brunel as firm choice so far!
Reply 4
Accepted Brunel as my firm choice for Computer Science with Software Engineering. They want ABB but I'm predicted ABC, hopefully I'll get in. Fingers crossed!

I've put portsmouth as my insurance, who want 240 points.
Reply 5
I've received two offers from Brunel. One for Physical education and the other for Sport Science. Both courses want ABB.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I've accepted brunel for business management with an offer of D*D*D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Hi my names shereece I have accepted brunel as my firm choice they wwanted D*D*D* in business and that's my target grades, I'll be studying law with criminal justice
Hey! Got an offer from Brunel for AAB to study English with Creative writing, I'm just waiting to hear back from Royal Holloway but I think Brunel will probably be my insurance and Kent my firm :smile:

Good luck to y'all and possibly see ya there ;D
Reply 9
Applied for PE and Youth Sport at Brunel but not heard back from them yet.
Applied to do History and Politics and got a conditional offer today. Went to the open day in October and really liked the Uni :smile:
Reply 11
Brunel offered me a conditional offer (D*,D*,D*). I would study International Business (sandwich course). At the moment I do A-level Business, Personal Business Finance and IT + Extended Project at my current Sixth Form.

I live in Witham, Essex. I am originally from the Czech Republlic. Is anyone from around Witham, such as Colchester, Braintree, Chelmsford etc. here who plans to go Brunel and would like to meet up? If not, I am just interested in chatting to Business students (and students in general) who plan go to Brunel in September 2014 :smile: would be nice knowing somebody before i actually go! :smile:))

Denisa
Reply 12
Original post by Denulik
Brunel offered me a conditional offer (D*,D*,D*). I would study International Business (sandwich course). At the moment I do A-level Business, Personal Business Finance and IT + Extended Project at my current Sixth Form.

I live in Witham, Essex. I am originally from the Czech Republlic. Is anyone from around Witham, such as Colchester, Braintree, Chelmsford etc. here who plans to go Brunel and would like to meet up? If not, I am just interested in chatting to Business students (and students in general) who plan go to Brunel in September 2014 :smile: would be nice knowing somebody before i actually go! :smile:))

Denisa

I live in suffolk which is close to Colchester in essex and I've accepted an offer for business and management at brunel

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Hey! Congrats everyone!! Brunel gave me an offer of BBB to study Digital Design! I've also got offers from Surrey, Falmouth and Southampton; just waiting for Brighton now! Am really struggling trying to choose which uni to firm and which to put as my insurance!
Reply 14
I'll be putting Brunel as my insurance choice :smile: I'm doing Sociology. Any other Sociology students thinking of coming to Brunel?
I've applied for Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences - not heard back yet :frown: has anyone else applied for this course?
Reply 16
Just had an offer from Brunel for PE and Youth Sport - they want 45 credits of my Access to Sports Science course to be at Level 3, with 30 at Distinction and 15 at Merit.

So relieved to finally have an offer under my belt!
Reply 17
Hey there :smile:
I received an conditional offer from Brunel for Computer Science (Software Engineering). I'm doing the International Baccalaureate with a predicted grade of 33. On the course webpage they required 33 but my conditional offer states 35, I hope I can make it :x
Reply 18
Applied for Sport, Health & Exercise Sciences (Coaching)

Studying Access to HE Diploma, waiting to hear back!
hi guys

I wonder how much does it take the university to respond to my application?

I have applied for MSc automotive and motorsport engineering about a week and a half ago but did not receive any thing yet

Thnx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending