Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Got an offer on Monday for Computer science course
(edited 10 years ago)
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 321
I can't wait to start at Oxford Brooke's in Sept, I'm doing the BA in Primary Education course. Anyone else?
Just got an offer for Politics and International Relations omg I'm so happy I wasn't expecting an offer on a Friday night!
Reply 323
Got an unconditional offer which I accepted yesterday for Japanese Studies/Film Studies! So so excited!
Has anyone applied for Engineering Foundation? :smile:
Got an interview for Publishing on the 5th, freaking out a bit as i don't know what to expect! :frown:
Reply 326
Original post by Kaypeach18
Got an interview for Publishing on the 5th, freaking out a bit as i don't know what to expect! :frown:

Good luck! Just relax and interviews go much easier. (And re-read your personal statement - that's the last thing you want to be caught out on.)

Out of interest when did you get the invite to interview? (I'm a fellow publishing applicant, freaking out because I've heard nothing....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for Law, BBB :smile: So happy :biggrin:
Reply 328

Hey! Congrats! I wouldn't worry too much, my interview was very relaxed and they told me that the main purpose of it was for them to find out more about us as people. I was asked quite a bit on things like my opinion on Amazon and the decline of the print industry etc but it felt more like a chat than a test :smile: I got an offer less than a week after my interview so good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! :smile: x
Original post by KehRawwr
Good luck! Just relax and interviews go much easier. (And re-read your personal statement - that's the last thing you want to be caught out on.)

Out of interest when did you get the invite to interview? (I'm a fellow publishing applicant, freaking out because I've heard nothing....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! its my first interview i think thats why im so nervous. yeah I've gone over my PS so many times i practically know it word for word!

I sent my ucas off on the 4th december and i got the invite on the 12th. I'm sure you'll get a response soon, espicially now they've recieved all their applications. Hope you hear soon! :smile:
I love that there's so many publishing applicants on this board!! Hopefully we all get good news in the near future. :smile:
Original post by Nadindins
Hey! Congrats! I wouldn't worry too much, my interview was very relaxed and they told me that the main purpose of it was for them to find out more about us as people. I was asked quite a bit on things like my opinion on Amazon and the decline of the print industry etc but it felt more like a chat than a test :smile: I got an offer less than a week after my interview so good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! knowing its more of an informal chat and hearing the kind of questions they ask has definately made me feel better about it now. Thanks :smile:
Reply 333
Thank you! knowing its more of an informal chat and hearing the kind of questions they ask has definately made me feel better about it now. Thanks :smile:

That's what my interviewer asked anyways, i'm assuming that the others will ask similar things haha, all of the staff I met were really nice anyways :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
Thanks! its my first interview i think thats why im so nervous. yeah I've gone over my PS so many times i practically know it word for word!

I sent my ucas off on the 4th december and i got the invite on the 12th. I'm sure you'll get a response soon, espicially now they've recieved all their applications. Hope you hear soon! :smile:

Ahh awesome - thanks for telling me ^.^
Yeah I'm hoping that since it's after the deadline they'll get back to me soon. I'm just bouncing off the walls because Brookes is the last reply I'm waiting on... I honestly think that Unis are a bit psychic and know when they're your first choice, so keep you waiting a little longer :')

Anyhow - no need to be nervous (though I suppose it doesn't matter how many times people tell you that, you'll still worry, huh?). The interviewers will know that you're going to be nervous and not had much practise at being interviewed. The only advice I can give is make sure you've got at least one question for them - they'll always ask if you've got question and it's best to go with one prepared so they know you're serious.
Best of luck with your interview!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 335
Original post by maggiesoares
I love that there's so many publishing applicants on this board!! Hopefully we all get good news in the near future. :smile:

I know - its awesome! Feels like all the publishing applicants are monopolising this thread a little bit though.... :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 336
Got an offer an hour ago to do Business management :smile:
Reply 337
Original post by KehRawwr
I know - its awesome! Feels like all the publishing applicants are monopolising this thread a little bit though.... :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're all ace though so I doubt anybody minds :wink: :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else going to the open day on the 8th March?
Reply 339
Original post by pink pineapple
Anyone else going to the open day on the 8th March?

I'm going if my dad can get the time off of work to take me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending