The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7520
Original post by bubble999

Original post by Robbie242
lool used to, ill take Lucy and Bubble you can have itssimplyme :lol:

You will have to ask Bubble though. I think she likes my banter with her more lol.

Sorry to hear it not working with Robbie anymore. My door is always open lol. Don't forget how I made you scream yesterday lol.
Original post by zaback21
You will have to ask Bubble though. I think she likes my banter with her more lol.

Sorry to hear it not working with Robbie anymore. My door is always open lol. Don't forget how I made you scream yesterday lol.

I wouldn't be so sure :colone:

also you just asked someone else to join you so you're betraying bubble999... you can have ISM and the next girl that comes in
Reply 7524
+2+
-

Original post by zaback21

Ooh, it's a hard call. Maybe you should fight over me :wink: Or maybe I'll just be with both :lol:
Reply 7526
Original post by Robbie242
I wouldn't be so sure :colone:

also you just asked someone else to join you so you're betraying bubble999... you can have ISM and the next girl that comes in

She knows my arrangements. It was already menage a quad before you joined in lol.
-

Ooh, it's a hard call. Maybe you should fight over me :wink: Or maybe I'll just be with both :lol:

No complaints here, though tbh I'm loaded with Dr Who quotes and sexual innuendo via maths and other things :sexface:
/-2
Reply 7529
++2
Reply 7532
-

Ha ha nice try. Trying to ruin a broship. It ain't gonna work.
+2 (460)
-2/..

Latest