The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3200
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how long the questionnaire/ethical scenario part of the interview lasts? Is it the whole 40 mins?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by CW84
Hi guys, can anyone tell me how long the questionnaire/ethical scenario part of the interview lasts? Is it the whole 40 mins?

Get to your interview AT LEAST 40 minutes early (I'd recommend earlier). Then half an hour before your interview, you'll be given a clipboard with two pieces of paper on - one has the ethical scenario and the other has the essay question and space for your answer. They recommend spending fifteen minutes on each, but how you actually spend the time is up to you. Then you get called in for your interview, which will last about fifteen minutes - near the end of the interview you get asked about the ethical scenario. Hope that helps and good luck!!
Reply 3202
Hi guys,

Rejected w/o interview
If you're wondering:
International
predicted AAB (or was it AA A)
790 band 2

I'm not sure about my predicted because I got underpredicted. Then my college sent out an email to revise those grades. But king's said that "whilst you meet entry requirements"

So yeah. All the best for your other applications!
Reply 3203
Original post by mao127
Hi guys,

Rejected w/o interview
If you're wondering:
International
predicted AAB (or was it AA A)
790 band 2

I'm not sure about my predicted because I got underpredicted. Then my college sent out an email to revise those grades. But king's said that "whilst you meet entry requirements"

So yeah. All the best for your other applications!

Sorry about that. You are clearly a strong candidate, I'm sure you'll have offers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't heard anything yet!! i am worried!
Today marks two months since my interview and I haven't heard a thing, there is little worse than this wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3206
Original post by LoonyLuna
Get to your interview AT LEAST 40 minutes early (I'd recommend earlier). Then half an hour before your interview, you'll be given a clipboard with two pieces of paper on - one has the ethical scenario and the other has the essay question and space for your answer. They recommend spending fifteen minutes on each, but how you actually spend the time is up to you. Then you get called in for your interview, which will last about fifteen minutes - near the end of the interview you get asked about the ethical scenario. Hope that helps and good luck!!

Thank you! That's really helpful :-)
Anyone here waiting since 16/ 17 th december interviews for a100 ?

Any graduate who had an interview for a 100 heard back yet ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
I must have such a sad life:frown:

Everyday my hour between 5-6pm is devoted to checking and refreshing myapplication portal incase kings decide to send me an offer. This is my only obsession at the moment, nothing else seems to matter anymore:frown:
Reply 3209
still waiting for an interview :s-smilie:
had the interview today. are they meant to be so unfriendly???
Original post by alicia2908
had the interview today. are they meant to be so unfriendly???

Did you have a middle-aged man who kept giving funny looks?
Original post by HJaved1195
I must have such a sad life:frown:

Everyday my hour between 5-6pm is devoted to checking and refreshing myapplication portal incase kings decide to send me an offer. This is my only obsession at the moment, nothing else seems to matter anymore:frown:

Well, i think you are lucky to even have had an interview! I am yet to hear from them with a score of 770. Are you an international?
Anyone had any offers this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pneumothorax
Well, i think you are lucky to even have had an interview! I am yet to hear from them with a score of 770. Are you an international?

I'm am undergraduate home application:smile:

Hope you get an interview soon:smile:
So i just got rejected pre interview for A100 :frown:
Reply 3216
Original post by WorkingDodo
So i just got rejected pre interview for A100 :frown:

Sorry to hear that, hope you get offers from your other choices.

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking and were you a home or international applicant?
Original post by Rosine
any offers today?

Hey ... I hope I am quoting the right person ( had interview. 16/ 17 th december ) but just wondering if u have heard back yet???? ( are we the Hagen das friends??? Lol says he before he comfort eats another tube lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3218
Rejected by Kings pre-interview. Gutted doesn't come close.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VK96
Sorry to hear that, hope you get offers from your other choices.

What were your stats if you don't mind me asking and were you a home or international applicant?

Hey, I got 7A*,3As at gcse, 4As at As level and a UKCAT of 780, band 1. Dont really know where i went wrong tbh :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest