The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Just got an interview offer for the 18th Feb.

Which happens to be my birthday..

Hopefully if I wear a massive '18 today' badge they will be nice to me..:tongue:
Got an interview offer for the 17th of Feb!!! Yayyyy :biggrin:
Congratulations everyone!!! :smile:

Quoting PSQ's post some pages back...
Interview dates for this year: January - 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 February - 17, 18, 24, 25, 26

Am I the only one who's slowly losing all hopes of getting an interview? :/
Reply 2023
Original post by Cephalosporin
Congratulations everyone!!! :smile:

Quoting PSQ's post some pages back...
Interview dates for this year: January - 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 February - 17, 18, 24, 25, 26

Am I the only one who's slowly losing all hopes of getting an interview? :/

Nope you're not the only one. Been quietly watching the thread wishing it was me getting one.
Reply 2024
^++++

Do they leave int'l to the last minute? Or have they sent out all int'l interviews?
Reply 2025
Original post by Willois
^++++

Do they leave int'l to the last minute? Or have they sent out all int'l interviews?

I'm (kinda) half international :smile: just received an interview invitation like an hr ago, I wonder why they sd emails at this time in UK lol

for the past month I hv nearly lost all my hopes for Bart's, so actually now I'm really surprised, happy, excited, scared n everything lol but just to say I hv an UEA interview tmr I'm reassured :P

mines on 17/2 btw:smile: it's not a long notice hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by raveen789
I think you school leavers are in feb, all the people I met at my interview were reapplicants as myself :smile:

10A*s GCSE (inc English, Bio, Chem, Phys & Maths)
A*A*AAA Achieved A-level (inc Bio & Chem)
735 UKCAT Band 1
PS and Reference that have got me interviews at places that look strongly at them
Home reapplicant to A100, no retakes

No interview

Anyone else got similar stats and no interview?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2027
Finally got my invitation for interview! [though I have 3 offers already so idk if I'll even take it..]
Original post by oyyoyy
Finally got my invitation for interview! [though I have 3 offers already so idk if I'll even take it..]

Reject it plz lol
Reply 2029
Original post by MakeMeDocPlzNow
Reject it plz lol

Haha it is tempting to just go and troll the interviewers XD
Reply 2030
Just got an interview for the 18th of Feb but can't go to it (gwarrrr I feel stupid/worried they won't be able to change it) is it more likely to be moved forward or back? :confused:
Original post by WG95
Nope you're not the only one. Been quietly watching the thread wishing it was me getting one.

:'(
Okay, let's try to stay positive. At least we're still in the limbo pile, that's better than being rejected for sure!
Reply 2032
Original post by MakeMeDocPlzNow
10A*s GCSE (inc English, Bio, Chem, Phys & Maths)
A*A*AAA Achieved A-level (inc Bio & Chem)
735 UKCAT Band 1
PS and Reference that have got me interviews at places that look strongly at them
Home reapplicant to A100, no retakes

No interview

Anyone else got similar stats and no interview?

My stats are quite similar to yours mate (UKCAT: 740 Band 1 and A levels: A*AAAA) Re-applicant too but not heard anything either. Hopefully we both hear same time :smile:
Reply 2033
Original post by nana96
How long should we spend discussing the article? ive prepared 3 points for and 3 pointa against but I end up talking for like 10mins im worried they're gna get bored

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'll cut you off when you go on for too long. So no worries there.
Original post by etry
They'll cut you off when you go on for too long. So no worries there.

Na they decided to grill me instead lol! :redface:
Reply 2035
Original post by raveen789
Na they decided to grill me instead lol! :redface:

if u survived the grilling well u have a great chance
Reply 2036
Original post by Marisa-chan
I would wear a suit but blazers are really unflattering on me and would make me feel uncomfortable :l were most of the girls wearing suits at your interview?

Sorry just read this, I think a couple were but there were a few in cardigans, as long as you're comfy I guess that's the most important thing!
Original post by Digimon97
Unlucky, was your UCAS score 440? I think its unfair to keep us waiting until Feb if its only going to be a rejection. I really hope I get an interview, I've 632 UCAS and 667.5 UKCAT and I just hope that it is enough. What time did others get their interviews as I've checked my track and nothing so far...
I am in the last year of sixth form, have they stopped interviewing people in the last year of sixth form?

Some please answer my questions!!!!! Also has anyone received any interviews today?
I've just received my interview today for the 18th February! I'm a first time applicant for A100

STATS:

GCSES: 7 A* 4A 1B
AS Levels: AAAB
A Levels: Predicted AAA
UKCAT: 695 Band 1
UCAS: roughly 650
Reply 2039
Original post by oyyoyy
Haha it is tempting to just go and troll the interviewers XD

3 offers? Where from ??? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply