ripe strawberries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
and lots
Reply 8668
Bieber's posters
because the
Hi guys this is pages 1-5 of the story

Two Word Story

One day a girl went into a shop to buy something which was not entirely normal. A dildo fell off the shelf. The girl ignored it and went as she ate the- went over to the huge cucumber which was the mountain. Thunder clouds drew closer she trembled as she tripped over the dildo that was very pointy and stuck to her glory hole velcro blouse private area. This story is procrastination at its very finest. How i was going to finish this story of denying but alas i found this story.
But SUDDENLY! a wild Pokemon appeared Pokeball go!! Pikachu appears you flee but realise that I was mistaken Pikachu attacked an lost I won! Yay! so a turd named walkervince was lying on the paracetamol box which contained mislabelled laxatives, a rope that smelled just like a pooop a big rotten eggsalad so the she killed the cashier and then hid the body which spontaneously combusted thrusted inside was bloated just as a hooded man who ran accross a field and died reincarnating as a dolphin when suddenly a shark walked in and ate half of north america the pillow
Original post by Heimdallr33
because the

she elf
Reply 8672
smothered marmite
pages 6 - 10 ​of the story

laughed as maniacally as Jimmy Carr as he went down and ran away from the stranger. The mice shagged babies and they immediately disintegrated but then he ate scrambled eggs and condoms then farted. Suddenly, some ninjas appeared and danced the flamenco and then they drew. They did not appear the end. Not. Then a ,boy jumped over the moon to hump himself. Then went to the shop to meet a dildo which he sucked o turn on death. However the radio and tortured it vibrated and exploded her huge knees butchered falling over the mountains. The end! of me tasted like strawberry milkshake but overdate the cows i might decide to eat later like dildos started bouncing her balls to the music beat it was pretty weird... however, it but she cream pie was not very yummy
hart1995 is normal happy with vibrators but today the one b*tch that started whining and started to pee all over her hatrs!! it splashed right in the guillotine and nicotine fell out leaving her so wet. late again in tears she ran sneaky willy but tripped on a ...
Original post by ManicMetalhead

the rocks
And vomited

Original post by cupcakes87
pages 6 - 10 ​of the story

laughed as maniacally as Jimmy Carr as he went down and ran away from the stranger. The mice shagged babies and they immediately disintegrated but then he ate scrambled eggs and condoms then farted. Suddenly, some ninjas appeared and danced the flamenco and then they drew. They did not appear the end. Not. Then a ,boy jumped over the moon to hump himself. Then went to the shop to meet a dildo which he sucked o turn on death. However the radio and tortured it vibrated and exploded her huge knees butchered falling over the mountains. The end! of me tasted like strawberry milkshake but overdate the cows i might decide to eat later like dildos started bouncing her balls to the music beat it was pretty weird... however, it but she cream pie was not very yummy
hart1995 is normal happy with vibrators but today the one b*tch that started whining and started to pee all over her hatrs!! it splashed right in the guillotine and nicotine fell out leaving her so wet. late again in tears she ran sneaky willy but tripped on a ...

Oh god, I keep on going, this is hilarious! I'll see if I can help later but I'm in labs at the moment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8677
Original post by ManicMetalhead
and vomited

leaving her
(edited 10 years ago)
pages 11 - 16 of Two Word Story

Voluptuous woman then he... had KFC whilst dancing.... with tentacles but then he heard a baboon singing Gangnam while having a wet shower, imagining massive hairy bear, and eclipsed into Piers Morgan who was squeezing flies into his big mouth. Meanwhile in London, tramps decapitated fish while looking at the extremely shiny bald head gold-digging fishes with very small glasses tucked into triangular socks which were bermuda triangle shaped socks. Meanwhile, in to play with balls whilst eating a banana which he on a hammock was dead. Sadly Obama drew a large penis on the George's bush head and laughed hysterically. Last Monday wet *******s an ostrich fiery scrotums flew high. Mmmmmm, pie! to the North Korea dinner ladies .
Two hotties decided to hook up and meet at the brothel which is behind the ducks and sat with a fat dwarve and masturbated to olives but then pulled out mummy dwarve was high but rammed my donkey with a Maths A level but then he fell down a deep well and died just joking. Las, rhubarbs are the young man is doing an equation in his African zebra However there was yellow gas in a martian volcano that..... she screamed
Original post by ZakV
leaving her

alone in

Latest