Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by callmeJming
So, anyone is going for Feb/Mar?

Yes I am. Are you going too?
Reply 261
I deferred my interview previously..
And I've gotten an email regarding the feb/march interview round but I'm still not decided with the date though... I'm given till the 30th to reply Ms Teresa.
I'm wondering.. is there any Malaysians here? Haha coz I'll have to fly over to uk for the interview and I was thinking if someone could go together with me! :smile:

Im a newbie btw! Hi peeps! :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by apple987
Yes I am. Are you going too?

Yeah! I'm going in February and I'm a Malaysian
Original post by Kohjolynn
And I've gotten an email regarding the feb/march interview round but I'm still not decided with the date though... I'm given till the 30th to reply Ms Teresa.
I'm wondering.. is there any Malaysians here? Haha coz I'll have to fly over to uk for the interview and I was thinking if someone could go together with me! :smile:

Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm from Malaysia too. I deferred my invitation as well.
Reply 264
Original post by Kohjolynn

Hey! I'm from Malaysia too :biggrin: You're not planning to go with your parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by avia.b
Hey! I'm from Malaysia too :biggrin: You're not planning to go with your parents?

Posted from TSR Mobile

High 5!
Reply 266
Original post by callmeJming
High 5!

I was wondering, do the interview invites depend on when you send in your application? Or is it random?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
Original post by avia.b

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello! Nice to meet you people!! :wink:
hmm not sure yet... I'm trying to minimize the expense since I've friends in Manchester doing Pharmacy :smile:
Original post by avia.b
I was wondering, do the interview invites depend on when you send in your application? Or is it random?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on the personal statement, achievements, grades and etc. I don't think it depends on when you sent in your application.
Anybody heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Casprules
Well Teresa said that they're interviewing 100 in feb but would only give out 50/60 offers before march. So obviously not everyone interviewed in feb will get an offer. She said they didn't want all the offers to be given out early so as not to disadvantage anyone. Basically if you've been interviewed you can get an offer in march!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol thanks! And my offer last year was in dec

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kaumal123
Lol thanks! And my offer last year was in dec

Posted from TSR Mobile

*interview lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
Just got an interview, only saw it there now but it was sent on Monday. English applicants will be told next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louise14
Just got an interview, only saw it there now but it was sent on Monday. English applicants will be told next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! Are you international then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 275

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know English applicants will be told next week?
Reply 276
Original post by dentist.wannabe
Well done! What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

8A*2A at gcse, AAAA at as, 650 in ukcat, loads of volunteering and just over 2 weeks WE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
Original post by Casprules
Congrats! Are you international then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really haha I'm from Northern Ireland. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 278
Original post by Blobar
How do you know English applicants will be told next week?

In the email it said I had to reply by tomorrow because she needs to send out interview invites for English applicants next week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 279
In the email it said I had to reply by tomorrow because she needs to send out interview invites for English applicants next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest