The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CJG21
I haven't heard back yet. :frown:

Although they did say 1-2 weeks, so it shouldn't be too long :redface:

Me and you will find out at the same time I imagine considering we had the same interviewer, so I hope it's soon :h:

Yes I had thought that I had managed to get over obsessive email checking. I was wrong. :frown:
My impatience knows no bounds it would seem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gmseahorse
Yes I had thought that I had managed to get over obsessive email checking. I was wrong. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahaha, likewise :tongue:

I'm checking them really regularly :biggrin:

It'll be fine, you'll get an offer. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got an email from Imperial saying I've got an offer. :woo:

Unfortunately, it says the details of the offer will be shown when UCAS updates, so I guess I still have to wait! :angry:
Original post by CJG21

Unfortunately, it says the details of the offer will be shown when UCAS updates, so I guess I still have to wait! :angry:

Why can't they just put it in the letter :frown:
Why can't they just put it in the letter :frown:

Because they are meanies! :cry:
Anyone heard from Durham since christmas? :frown:
Original post by ethery
Anyone heard from Durham since christmas? :frown:

When did you apply?
Original post by CJG21
When did you apply?

6th november. :frown:

I'm not suprised about the wait, to be honest. I think it's very likely I'm a bit of a borderline candidate. But I just want to knoooow :tongue:
Original post by ethery
6th november. :frown:

I'm not suprised about the wait, to be honest. I think it's very likely I'm a bit of a borderline candidate. But I just want to knoooow :tongue:

They save the best 'til last :wink:
Original post by CJG21
They save the best 'til last :wink:

Well, they can stop, I won't mind! I won't take it as an insult or anything! :tongue:
Original post by ethery
Well, they can stop, I won't mind! I won't take it as an insult or anything! :tongue:

Aha :lol:

I'm sure you'll hear soon enough :smile: I hope it's good news!
Original post by CJG21
Aha :lol:

I'm sure you'll hear soon enough :smile: I hope it's good news!

Thank you! :smile: And congrats on your Imperial offer!
Original post by ethery
Thank you! :smile: And congrats on your Imperial offer!

Reply 1533
Hey everyone :smile: I'm new to this thread! Anyone know if they're definitely going to Manchester to do chemistry this year?:biggrin: Just received an unconditional offer! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1534
Original post by nick8
Hey everyone :smile: I'm new to this thread! Anyone know if they're definitely going to Manchester to do chemistry this year?:biggrin: Just received an unconditional offer! :smile:

Congrats on the unconditional offer! It's my insurance, so maybe! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nick8

Yeh I think most likely Ill be going Manchester! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I got an unconditional a week ago too! I'm definitely considering it
Reply 1537
What sort of questions are good to ask at the end of an interview? The only one I can think of is when I would hear back from the uni, but I feel like I should ask something course related?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1538
Original post by CJG21

Did you have an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1539
Original post by danixxx
What sort of questions are good to ask at the end of an interview? The only one I can think of is when I would hear back from the uni, but I feel like I should ask something course related?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't ask anything at the end of mine for my Oxford ones and still got an offer but maybe Oxford aren't as bothered about questions as other unis. You could maybe ask about the flexibility of the course? Or if you're doing masters then you could ask about the research year or something? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending