The Student Room Group

Post your target/dream physique

as above really, post a picture of an achievable target physique for you as well as your dream physique. goes without saying, ladies are welcome to post too!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
for me,
9 month target physique:
Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 20.38.30.png
dream physique (the one and only Lazar Angelov):
scr8_lazar.jpg
Reply 2
Original post by itsn0b0dy

Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 20.38.30.png

This one, probably never going to happen though.
fat guy.jpg
Reply 4
Original post by TheBBQ
This one, probably never going to happen though.

It can happen if you want it badly enough.

seriously though, you should consider making some changes in your life. seeing the results of hard work is the best feeling ever.
Reply 5
It can happen if you want it badly enough.

seriously though, you should consider making some changes in your life. seeing the results of hard work is the best feeling ever.

Yeah I will try definitely. After my A2 exams I'm going to go gym during the summer since I'll be doing nothing else..

I eat a lot but I just have a very slim body, the most I'm going to get is skinny-muscle. I'm probably never going to actually be "big" :/
Reply 6
Original post by TheBBQ
Yeah I will try definitely. After my A2 exams I'm going to go gym during the summer since I'll be doing nothing else..

I eat a lot but I just have a very slim body, the most I'm going to get is skinny-muscle. I'm probably never going to actually be "big" :/

thats good to hear! everyone starts somewhere.

like me then, I'm extremely skinny at 59kg. I've been piling in the protein for the past few months and have seen some results. you might think that you eat a lot but its still not enough- your body is still managing to burn all the calories you eat so you will have to eat more.

I didn't think that It was possible for me to gain muscle but I am seeing some results!Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 21.04.09.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-30 at 21.04.40.png(ignore the snapchat caption haha)
Reply 7
Original post by The_Dragonborn
fat guy.jpg

I wish I could be that big one day

Well actually I'm trying to lose it mate. I figure that in 2 months time I should reach my target of 0.1km on the treadmill and I should be looking like that pic.

:rofl:
Reply 9
thats good to hear! everyone starts somewhere.

like me then, I'm extremely skinny at 59kg. I've been piling in the protein for the past few months and have seen some results. you might think that you eat a lot but its still not enough- your body is still managing to burn all the calories you eat so you will have to eat more.

I didn't think that It was possible for me to gain muscle but I am seeing some results!Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 21.04.09.pngScreen Shot 2014-01-30 at 21.04.40.png(ignore the snapchat caption haha)

Wow 59.. I am in low 60's and I'm about 6ft. That's a massive difference and I agree. How much weight have you gained since?
Reply 10

Team bulk init
Reply 11
Original post by TheBBQ
Wow 59.. I am in low 60's and I'm about 6ft. That's a massive difference and I agree. How much weight have you gained since?

oh sorry, I meant 69kg not 59.

I believe I've gained around 7kg in 4ish months
Reply 12
Reply 13
Original post by SoftPunch

You should definitely go for that look.
Reply 14
Original post by ninuzu
You should definitely go for that look.

Ikr.
I will wear those French nails as an indicator of my true gender. :smile:

Perfect woman's figure
Reply 16
Ikr.
I will wear those French nails as an indicator of my true gender. :smile:

Keep them painted red though :wink:
Reply 17
Original post by ninuzu

Hehe, but seriously OP, this is the best figure imo:
large.jpeg
The one on the right btw.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Perfect woman's figure

Stop generalizing. In your opinion, yes. In mine, by far not.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hehe, but seriously OP, this is the best physique imo:
large.jpeg

Stop generalizing. In your opinion, yes. In mine, by far not.

I'm not generalizing, it said what's YOUR target/dream physique, so obviously the question is about opinion
Reply 19
Original post by ninuzu

I have many different colours of nailpolish, you know. :perv:

Quick Reply

Latest