The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3160
I can smell love here :innocent:
Original post by TheGameOfScience
looooooool aha true they will teach you the maths but at the time i didnt think i will be able to handle it and its a lot more complex maths like vectors, co-ordinates differentiation , calculus, statistic, angles (but a complex version) including quite a lot of maths from physics a levels plus maths was never my strong suit despite my interest for science, but i should have trusted myself, i mean after all it is just practice right?although its too late now for me to change :frown: but i might either go through clearing and get into a uni that does chemistry or just switch pure biology for biochemistry since all of the universities i have applied for don't do chemistry for some reason. well one of them does i think lol.

If you're doing well so far in chemistry then you're good at it so go for it, but if you're saying you like biology and chemistry equally then apply for biochemistry :smile:
Original post by rosewater1
If you're doing well so far in chemistry then you're good at it so go for it, but if you're saying you like biology and chemistry equally then apply for biochemistry :smile:

then its defo biochemistry as i do equally well in bith chem and bio, just psych thats boring lol but thank you for your suggestion :biggrin: oh b4 i forget here is the notes :smile: btw i also have unit 2 notes in which my awesome friend nm786 told me to give to anyone who needs help in psych or extra information:biggrin:

PSYCHOLOGY AQA A unit 1 full ums notes.docxPsychology Unit 2 Notes.docx
Original post by lNurl
I can smell love here :innocent:

loool its not chemistry as in love its chemistry in terms of subject :wink:
then its defo biochemistry as i do equally well in bith chem and bio, just psych thats boring lol but thank you for your suggestion :biggrin: oh b4 i forget here is the notes :smile: btw i also have unit 2 notes in which my awesome friend nm786 told me to give to anyone who needs help in psych or extra information:biggrin:

PSYCHOLOGY AQA A unit 1 full ums notes.docxPsychology Unit 2 Notes.docx

Biochemistry sounds awesome, good luck with whatever you choose :smile: I have to admit psych isn't as interesting as I thought it would be but I know loads who love it haha. Thank you so much!! :biggrin: Really nice of you. Shall I use the notes as my only notes or shall I combine them with notes from textbook etc?
Biochemistry sounds awesome, good luck with whatever you choose :smile: I have to admit psych isn't as interesting as I thought it would be but I know loads who love it haha. Thank you so much!! :biggrin: Really nice of you. Shall I use the notes as my only notes or shall I combine them with notes from textbook etc?

It does lol, thank you, i wish you the best of luck in whatever career path or subject you wish to study in the future!:biggrin: your right lol it isnt interesting its all theory based rubbish about what some guy thinks happen and what some other guy thinks happen and what that guys uncles dads name is, i initially thought it was a science about the mind, like neurons and hypnosis but its basically sociology but more scientific and harder and about behavior. your welcome!! i know how hard psych can be at times just makes ure you get A's in AS if u wish to carry it on in a2 as all the units are 50% so if u smash AS, you wont need a very high grade in a2 to get a good grade overall. but in all honesty, all credit goes to nm786 for providing me with this and helping so many other people as well, he is a truly awesome person!:biggrin: and to the people who created these notes of course. you could use your notes and book for extra info although i dont think its necessary because the unit 1 notes are from someone who got full ums so it has everything and the unit 2 is from another person who got a reallly high grade who said that they used the textbook to make the notes, here is the thread>> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1664763&p=31923624#post31923624 but you can do if you want, i personally would just learn the notes understand them, then practice as many past papers under exam conditions as possible, well thats what i am going to do anyways loool

The problem with psychology is that 50% of it isn't even real science.

I remember there was a relationships module in the AQA one and half of it was going on about how is someone is likely to cheat, the person is likely to break up with them. NO **** SHERLOCK.

To me, it's just a lesser subject to neuroscience... but I guess I'm really biased :tongue:

Hi guys :hi: half turk half cypriot here

Hi! :jumphug:

Original post by lNurl
Cleaning the house, how fun can it be ! :frown: we gonna have guests at this weekend :smile:

Time to dish out the kebab :party2:

Original post by RamocitoMorales
:huff:

You only come to us when you need us.

Look at all the new fresh clever Turksih blood on this thread *wipes tear from eye*
(edited 10 years ago)
It does lol, thank you, i wish you the best of luck in whatever career path or subject you wish to study in the future!:biggrin: your right lol it isnt interesting its all theory based rubbish about what some guy thinks happen and what some other guy thinks happen and what that guys uncles dads name is, i initially thought it was a science about the mind, like neurons and hypnosis but its basically sociology but more scientific and harder and about behavior. your welcome!! i know how hard psych can be at times just makes ure you get A's in AS if u wish to carry it on in a2 as all the units are 50% so if u smash AS, you wont need a very high grade in a2 to get a good grade overall. but in all honesty, all credit goes to nm786 for providing me with this and helping so many other people as well, he is a truly awesome person!:biggrin: and to the people who created these notes of course. you could use your notes and book for extra info although i dont think its necessary because the unit 1 notes are from someone who got full ums so it has everything and the unit 2 is from another person who got a reallly high grade who said that they used the textbook to make the notes, here is the thread>> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1664763&p=31923624#post31923624 but you can do if you want, i personally would just learn the notes understand them, then practice as many past papers under exam conditions as possible, well thats what i am going to do anyways loool

I thought it would be mind disorders and brain physiology, but apparently at a2 you do schizophrenia and eating disorders? are there more of those studies?
thanks for the link!!
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

Look at all the new fresh clever Turksih blood on this thread *wipes tear from eye*

Yeah, there are 1.2 million members on TSR, many Turkish people on the planet, but not a lot of them are on here :frown:
Special Forces try to smash a door down during a raid.

It doesn't budge so they end up just knocking normally.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/30/liveleak-video-turkish-special-forces-beaten-by-stubborn-door-in-raid-4283858/?ITO=facebook
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
The problem with psychology is that 50% of it isn't even real science.

I remember there was a relationships module in the AQA one and half of it was going on about how is someone is likely to cheat, the person is likely to break up with them. NO **** SHERLOCK.

To me, it's just a lesser subject to neuroscience... but I guess I'm really biased :tongue:

Hi! :jumphug:

Time to dish out the kebab :party2:

LOOOOOOOOL i hate psychology so i agree with you! only the biological part of it makes it a science! especially, the parts of brain and evolution which is always mentioned in every topic! the rest is sociology lol i honestly dont know how you got an A in psych lol
I thought it would be mind disorders and brain physiology, but apparently at a2 you do schizophrenia and eating disorders? are there more of those studies?
thanks for the link!!

yep you do that in a2 although eating disorederss is in unit 3 and schizo is in unit 4 and you have to remember 24 25 mark essays that you need to create for 3 different topics of your choice, or teachers choice and this is only for 1 unit..... what studies lol?
yep you do that in a2 although eating disorederss is in unit 3 and schizo is in unit 4 and you have to remember 24 25 mark essays that you need to create for 3 different topics of your choice, or teachers choice and this is only for 1 unit..... what studies lol?

Sounds like fun haha. Do you have to learn studies?
Sounds like fun haha. Do you have to learn studies?

fun loool fun.... FUN!!! :zomg:, i have to learn so many many many many many studies!!! its sooooo very funnn:bawling:
fun loool fun.... FUN!!! :zomg:, i have to learn so many many many many many studies!!! its sooooo very funnn:bawling:

Oh good luck, and I feel your pain :smile:
Oh good luck, and I feel your pain :smile:

thank you, you 2 :smile: and i doubt it lol, when you go onto a2 psych, you feel my pain! aha
Love is in the air, just as Valentine's day approaches. :lovie:

Spoiler

Spoiler

the funny thing is after reading this, i followed the link and listened to the song:facepalm: but how have you been dude

actually i think RamocitoMorales and lNurl would make a great couple :tongue::bigsmile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

That day i will probably just wear my baggy comfortable clothes and watch Bridget Jones :h: :getmecoat:
the funny thing is after reading this, i followed the link and listened to the song:facepalm:

That was the idea. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest