The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Northampton applicants September 2014!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VoxVeritas
I'm at the applicant day on the 15th too :smile: I applied to do Developmental and Education Psychology, and I am sooooo excited! This is my first choice, and can't wait to have a look. xxx

Ohh yay at least i kind of know someone doing something psychology based !! I'm really excited to go to the applicant day :smile:
Northampton
Reply 41
Just interested but who do northampton play in varsity?
Reply 42
Original post by joanneredfern
Ohh yay at least i kind of know someone doing something psychology based !! I'm really excited to go to the applicant day :smile:

Where else have you applied? I've heard back from my 2 insurance choices (Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire), though not heard back from Middlesex or Buckingham (both I'd love to go to, but which are impractical choices).
Where else have you applied? I've heard back from my 2 insurance choices (Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire), though not heard back from Middlesex or Buckingham (both I'd love to go to, but which are impractical choices).

I've applied to Chester (my favourite, but waiting on offer) , Nottingham Trent, Sheffield Hallam and Manchester Met. But my other options are for pure Psychology :smile:
Reply 44
I've applied to Chester (my favourite, but waiting on offer) , Nottingham Trent, Sheffield Hallam and Manchester Met. But my other options are for pure Psychology :smile:

My others are pure psychology too :smile:

What led you to choose Northampton? You've got some great Uni's in your choices - what is it about Chester that you're most keen on?
My others are pure psychology too :smile:

What led you to choose Northampton? You've got some great Uni's in your choices - what is it about Chester that you're most keen on?

I had some people suggest how they enjoyed Northampton, and i enjoyed the campus when i went on the open day, i also feel that they saw us an individuals whereas some of the other open days i'd been to had seen us as a group of people that they needed to fill there lectures.

Chester gave me all that i was really looking for ; one of the best course structures i'd seen for pure psychology, and i really liked how they had a whole building for psychology, and they gave me the best option for studying cultural differences (they allowed me to take an extra year, to travel and gain some insight).

Thanks :smile: What are you hoping to firm and insure ?? Are you currently doing A-levels ??
Reply 46
Today I got an offer to study Computer Games Development. :~)
Reply 47
I had some people suggest how they enjoyed Northampton, and i enjoyed the campus when i went on the open day, i also feel that they saw us an individuals whereas some of the other open days i'd been to had seen us as a group of people that they needed to fill there lectures.

Chester gave me all that i was really looking for ; one of the best course structures i'd seen for pure psychology, and i really liked how they had a whole building for psychology, and they gave me the best option for studying cultural differences (they allowed me to take an extra year, to travel and gain some insight).

Thanks :smile: What are you hoping to firm and insure ?? Are you currently doing A-levels ??

I'm doing an access course as I'm older. I think I will firm Northampton, I'm just waiting to see how Hertfordshire and Middlesex compare to see which I'll use as insurance (depending on an offer from Middlesex!)

Chester sounds amazing
I had offers from all 5 courses of which I applied, 2 of those being at Northampton.

I got offered the Ba and the FdA for business entrepreneurship and i have made them both my firm and insurance choices. So no matter what I'll be going to Northampton :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Ive gotten 2 conditional offers to Northampton! One for Game Art and the other Computer Game Development, Any others on them?
Reply 50
I have a confirmed place at Northampton to study History. I'm just wondering if anyone knew when we apply for accommodation, as I can't find it anywhere.
I applied for Paramedic Science but unfortunately I wasn't successful with that and got an unconditional offer on a BSc Human Bioscience course which I didn't apply for. :-(
Reply 52
Original post by Sonitia
Ive gotten 2 conditional offers to Northampton! One for Game Art and the other Computer Game Development, Any others on them?

I have a conditional for Computer Game Development :~)
I made Northampton my insurance, should I apply for accomodation?
Reply 54
Got offered unconditional for International Business! :biggrin:
I applied for Media Production and Moving Image/Multimedia Journalism, anyone else applied for the same? :s-smilie:
Original post by sammieesmile
I applied for Media Production and Moving Image/Multimedia Journalism, anyone else applied for the same? :s-smilie:

I have applied for media production and moving image quite excited got a conditional offer :biggrin:
Original post by Sara_Leaa14
I have applied for media production and moving image quite excited got a conditional offer :biggrin:

Awh congratulations sweetheart!! If I get accepted I hope to meet you! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by matthewgibraltar
I've got a confirmed place for Northampton Uni for HND Tourism Management starting Sep 2014

Ive got the same :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied for Popular Music for September 2014 as my firm choice. Has anyone else got it as their firm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending