The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

rejection lol! oh well :smile:
Original post by myyrealname
rejection lol! oh well :smile:

Sorry to hear that!
You have an offer from kings though so it's fine :biggrin: Congrats on the offer!
Original post by #FutureDentist
Sorry to hear that!
You have an offer from kings though so it's fine :biggrin: Congrats on the offer!

yeah exactly haha! thanks :smile:
Reply 283
Original post by myyrealname
yeah exactly haha! thanks :smile:

Did you receive a rejection after interview?
Original post by V909
Did you receive a rejection after interview?

Nope! Pre
Reply 285
anyone reckon any chance of offers given out before feb/march interviews??
Reply 286
Original post by louise14
In the email it said I had to reply by tomorrow because she needs to send out interview invites for English applicants next week

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh sweet, do you know what day she'll send the invites? haha waiting for manchesters reply has made me go crazy I just wanna know if it's a rejection or not
Reply 287
Original post by idunnotbh
oh sweet, do you know what day she'll send the invites? haha waiting for manchesters reply has made me go crazy I just wanna know if it's a rejection or not

No she didn't say what day! I know it's been driving me crazy too but it's been in my junk inbox since Monday and I didn't even think to check it hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cwctam
anyone reckon any chance of offers given out before feb/march interviews??

I doubt it but they have in previous years so I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 289
No she didn't say what day! I know it's been driving me crazy too but it's been in my junk inbox since Monday and I didn't even think to check it hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i never check my junk inbox, it's a good thing you did!
Reply 290
Has anyone received any reply from Manchester regarding the confirmation of the specific interview date?
Reply 291
Original post by Kaumal123
I doubt it but they have in previous years so I'm not sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

my friend rang up last yr and got told Feb offers would be made .. but dno
Original post by cwctam
my friend rang up last yr and got told Feb offers would be made .. but dno

That's so strange, when I called up I got told everybody would hear in March. But it makes sense that they send out offers before the feb interview batch and reject the rest in March before the deadline.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 293
Is the interview mmi or panel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is the interview mmi or panel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Group discussion the panel. It says so on the email (mine was in dec btw). Do you have one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 295
Original post by Casprules
Group discussion the panel. It says so on the email (mine was in dec btw). Do you have one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It definitely didn't say on the email I got :s-smilie: I've read it so many times hahha and yep one in march :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It definitely didn't say on the email I got :s-smilie: I've read it so many times hahha and yep one in march :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!!! It's pretty laid back which is good :smile: oh mine said it'll be group discussion followed by tour of the dental school and then the interview :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 297
Original post by Casprules
Congrats!!! It's pretty laid back which is good :smile: oh mine said it'll be group discussion followed by tour of the dental school and then the interview :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!! That's good:smile: is it hard to get your point across in the group discussion? Is it easier/harder than the panel bit? (I know you can't tell me anything haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks!! That's good:smile: is it hard to get your point across in the group discussion? Is it easier/harder than the panel bit? (I know you can't tell me anything haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it would depend on who's in your group and that is down to personal preference or if the group discussion is hard :wink: that's about all I can say haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 299
hey guys, do Manchester give out interviews a week or two weeks prior to the interview date? cheers in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest