The Student Room Group

middlesex nursing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Deeboy01
No e-mail yet, I applied on the 14 January via UCAS

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's probably because of when you applied. My UCAS application was sent on December 12th and I got my interview e-mail on January 11th.
Reply 61
Original post by Kuromyu
It's probably because of when you applied. My UCAS application was sent on December 12th and I got my interview e-mail on January 11th.

Probably Yeah, I hope they invite me for the tests and the interview soon. Fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
how did this interview go?? and what kinds of question did they ask?
Reply 63
Anyone knows what the current issues in nursing are. I can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deeboy01
Anyone knows what the current issues in nursing are. I can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

understaffing is one, u could talk about the effects too
Hiya everyone,

Was reading around to see what people was saying, seem like a lot of people haven't heard back sorry to hear that.!

I had my mdx maths and english test on the 18TH and got a reply by 4 days later. I'm doing adult nursing, passed but i wasn't told my results but i have my interview on the 3rd of feb (this monday )

so god willing everything goes well.
Original post by SadiaAlia29
Hiya everyone,

Was reading around to see what people was saying, seem like a lot of people haven't heard back sorry to hear that.!

I had my mdx maths and english test on the 18TH and got a reply by 4 days later. I'm doing adult nursing, passed but i wasn't told my results but i have my interview on the 3rd of feb (this monday )

congrats!! I have my interview on the same day, what time have u booked it for?
Original post by blue diamond
congrats!! I have my interview on the same day, what time have u booked it for?

Mines at 3pm, whens yours ?

Congrats to you too !!
Mines at 3pm, whens yours ?

Congrats to you too !!

3 as well, how r u feeling about it?
Reply 69
understaffing is one, u could talk about the effects too

Thanks, I really appreciate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Hiya everyone,

I did my test for adult nursing on the same day and only got the phone call yesterday. Good luck
Reply 71
I applied the 16th dec, and heard back about 6 weeks later...they do take there time.
Reply 72
Original post by Kuromyu
They just phoned me about 30 minutes ago saying I got 28/30 in my maths and 24/30 on my English and I should expect an invitation e-mail in the next couple of days. But I'm pretty sure I got told that my results wasn't put on the system or something.

well done! I still haven't heard. I phoned up a minute ago. He said it takes 14 days...I said other people have heard back the next day and it will be 14 days tomorrow. He said something about high number of applicants not all have gone on the system. He said I should just keep checking my email....argghh! Have a nice day :/
Reply 73
Original post by Peace247
well done! I still haven't heard. I phoned up a minute ago. He said it takes 14 days...I said other people have heard back the next day and it will be 14 days tomorrow. He said something about high number of applicants not all have gone on the system. He said I should just keep checking my email....argghh! Have a nice day :/
I only got mine quicker because I made them check my test personally.
Reply 74
Original post by Kuromyu
I only got mine quicker because I made them check my test personally.

Is admin open on a sat? I should of said that instead, he was just trying to rush me off the phone sigh* wait goes on...
Reply 75
Original post by Peace247
Is admin open on a sat? I should of said that instead, he was just trying to rush me off the phone sigh* wait goes on...

On their website it says Monday-Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
3 as well, how r u feeling about it?

I don't know really! Im not top nervous Ive not got no feeling which is bad or good i dunno really!

I think as the day gets closer then ill start panicking. wbu ?

do you have any info of how it may be like ?
I've got no clue although i did hear it may be 3 people at the interview panel ???
good luck :biggrin: ?
Original post by Kuromyu
I did my test for adult nursing on the same day and only got the phone call yesterday. Good luck

Ow wow, talk about suspense!!

Thanks, good luck too !
Reply 78
Original post by ramz95
has anyone who applied for adult nursing and did the interview heard back yet?

Yes i had mine on wednesday and heard back on the friday through UCAS. I got an offer. :smile:
Original post by AmyHagan
Yes i had mine on wednesday and heard back on the friday through UCAS. I got an offer. :smile:

Hello,

I have my interview on Tuesday, any tips? And do they show you any presentations about the uni/course? :smile:

Edit: silly me, congratulations on your offer! :biggrin:

And to other people, I had my tests on the 18th and heard back 5 days later but other people in my class still haven't heard back. Looks like they do it randomly (I applied for child).
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending