The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1060
UWE is my insurance what did you apply for ??
I've received an offer from UAL, which says:

This offer is subject to you obtaining

Fees must be paid in full at or before enrolment

Early application for government student support advised

I'm a UE student and this page (https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance/when) says that applications will be open on April 2014. If I'll send my application for the student support advised on April 2014, then the two requests will be completed?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by MsACDC
UWE is my insurance what did you apply for ??

I've applied for Law LLB :smile:
Reply 1063
Original post by freyarhia
I've applied for Law LLB :smile:

Just came across this and thought I'd pop and say hey. I'm also going to UWE, I firmly accepted my offer there for Criminology and Law :smile:
One offer and one interview at the moment. The waiting is horrible.
Original post by LRussss
Just came across this and thought I'd pop and say hey. I'm also going to UWE, I firmly accepted my offer there for Criminology and Law :smile:

Ah, well hello there! I'm assuming you start 19th Sept too? :smile:
Reply 1066
Ah, well hello there! I'm assuming you start 19th Sept too? :smile:

Yeah I think so, are you staying in accomodation? :smile: congrats on the offer too!
Original post by LRussss
Yeah I think so, are you staying in accomodation? :smile: congrats on the offer too!

Thank you! Congrats to you too :biggrin: I hope so, I'm not sure whether to stay on campus so I can roll out of bed to class/societies/the gym or in the city so I have a better chance of a job. :/
I've been accepted 5/5 but my first choice will be London Metropolitan studying criminology & youth studies!! The other uni's I got accepted to is Swansea, the university of South Wales (twice) & Middlesex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1069
Thank you! Congrats to you too :biggrin: I hope so, I'm not sure whether to stay on campus so I can roll out of bed to class/societies/the gym or in the city so I have a better chance of a job. :/

Yeah I know what you mean, I only live about 40 minutes away so tempted to commute, still deciding, it's all a bit scary at the mo :smile: glad I finally found someone going there and doing a similar course to me though haha!

Student village looks so nice but city seems better option to me if I stay there :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just saw I have an unconditional offer for Politics and International Relations at Loughborough. Am very happy as it's my first offer, now I just have to wait for the other 4 universities to make their decision :redface:
Got an offer from my first choice Warwick for history and politics yesterday--I'm thrilled :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apart from Soton rejecting me 4 weeks after applying.... zilch, not heard anything. However, surely no news is good news sort of, means they aint all rejected me... yet :P
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Just saw I have an unconditional offer for Politics and International Relations at Loughborough. Am very happy as it's my first offer, now I just have to wait for the other 4 universities to make their decision :redface:

Is Loughborough your firm choice?
Original post by firmfrank
Is Loughborough your firm choice?

Not sure yet, haven't had replies from my other choices. I do like the look of Loughborough though so am leaning slightly towards firming it :tongue:
Got notified just now and checked track... received an unconditional offer from Birkbeck!

Waiting on Keele now and I can make my decision... even though I've already made my decision a long time ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying as an access student

- Invited to take an UG admissions test @ LSE
- No response from 2 courses with different departments at Uni of Leeds
- No response from Southampton
- Straight rejection from Uni of Manchester with no reason (not even any email, I only found out through track which I thought was pretty shocking!)
5/5 - Economics BSc

Bath - L101 (work placement) - A*AA
Birmingham - L100 - AAA
Nottingham - L100 - A*AA
Surrey - L101 (work placement) - AAB
York - L100 - AAB

Visiting Bath, Brum, Notts and York. Deciding between Bath and Notts for a firm and Brum and York for an insurance.

Probably going to be firming Bath and insuring York.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have successfully sent my application on December 28 but I still have not received any offer... Do I have to worry? I mean by now is more than a month that I am waiting.. Is anybody else still waiting for an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1079
Original post by krisko31
I have successfully sent my application on December 28 but I still have not received any offer... Do I have to worry? I mean by now is more than a month that I am waiting.. Is anybody else still waiting for an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am still waiting for an offer. Sent my application off 20th November.
I'm really starting to worry although I have been told not to.
hope you hear something soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending