The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else without an interview? Have they given out interviews for end of feb/march ?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Why the hell would UCAS Media send out an email with the subject containing the word 'Congratulations!' ?!?! It actually made my heart stop.
Reply 3282
Original post by lovelycup7
Why the hell would UCAS Media send out an email with the subject containing the word 'Congratulations!' ?!?! It actually made my heart stop.

so true me also x
Rejected pre interview never been more gutted, good luck to the rest of you and to all those with interviews/offers you deserve it (seriously)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by annieonamission
Rejected pre interview never been more gutted, good luck to the rest of you and to all those with interviews/offers you deserve it (seriously)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so sorry. The same happened to me last year - I know it's hard but once you've been through a few tubs of ice cream, put it behind you and don't let it dishearten you. If Medicine is really what you want to do, you will do it one way or another, whether it means re-applying or applying as a grad :smile: Or your other choices if you're still waiting on them! Good luck with everything x
Has anybody else's Application status changed back to what it was right at the beginning? Ie the big message that began with 'Your application is currently being processed' and with all the 'should you be invited to an interview/open day stuff we'll let you know' stuff? It's so weird, I've had my interview so the last status I had was 'Acceptance of interview' ?
Anyone had an offer this week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
still waiting for an interview!
Reply 3288

OMG! Just had the same email. UCAS what are you playing at? :spank:
Original post by 0612
OMG! Just had the same email. UCAS what are you playing at? :spank:

What is the email about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody else's Application status changed back to what it was right at the beginning? Ie the big message that began with 'Your application is currently being processed' and with all the 'should you be invited to an interview/open day stuff we'll let you know' stuff? It's so weird, I've had my interview so the last status I had was 'Acceptance of interview' ?

Mine still says 'Acceptance of Interview' and has done since the end of November. But if you've already had your interview, maybe it's a good thing because they've nearly made up their mind?
Reply 3291
Original post by great life
What is the email about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just a generic email.

"First of all give yourself a big pat on the back, because you’ve finally submitted your UCAS application!"

Then a list of links to get in touch with UCAS.
Original post by LoonyLuna
Mine still says 'Acceptance of Interview' and has done since the end of November. But if you've already had your interview, maybe it's a good thing because they've nearly made up their mind?

It's so weird, it's now back to Acceptance of interview?! It said 'updated', I had a heart attack and it turned out to be back where it was anyway ahah
Reply 3293
"Congratulations from UCAS Media!"
What? Have i had an offer? Could this be the end of this agonizing wait?
"...you've finally submitted your UCAS application!"
:angry::angry::angry:
Original post by Priya_Biju
Anyone else without an interview? Have they given out interviews for end of feb/march ?

I would also really like to know this! I want to know when to give up hope :s-smilie:
Original post by Δεφιαντ1
Don't worry, EVERYONE thinks they did crap after their interview!!! You're just underestimating yourself - I'm sure you did fine :smile:

Thanks. I feel a little better, I've got another in 2 weeks so better start focusing on that now! Have you had your interview?
Reply 3296
Original post by pneumothorax
Congrats!!
Home or interational?
What is your UKCAT score ?

Thanks!! I applied as a home student, and my UKCAT score was 780 average and band 2,
have you had/got an interview?
It's so weird, it's now back to Acceptance of interview?! It said 'updated', I had a heart attack and it turned out to be back where it was anyway ahah

Ah that's so cruel of them to make you think your application has been updated! Urgh, all this waiting :/
Original post by SaxoJack
"Congratulations from UCAS Media!"
What? Have i had an offer? Could this be the end of this agonizing wait?
"...you've finally submitted your UCAS application!"
:angry::angry::angry:

I literally screamed when I got the email, as all I could see were the words "Congratulations" and "UCAS". I swear I wanted to cry when I opened it :banghead:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by LoonyLuna
Ah that's so cruel of them to make you think your application has been updated! Urgh, all this waiting :/

Haha it is so frustrating! I'm still recovering from the emotions I went through lol my hands were shaking!! How long have you been waiting for? x

Quick Reply

Latest