The Student Room Group

Micro-Teaching Ideas

Hello Guys, I have a Secondary Mathematics PGCE Interview on Tuesday and I have to an up 10 Minute lesson on anything that I wish (does not have to be Maths based).

I am completely blank for ideas, it would be great if anybody could share there's with me; I would appreciate it greatly!
Original post by alexhall100
Hello Guys, I have a Secondary Mathematics PGCE Interview on Tuesday and I have to an up 10 Minute lesson on anything that I wish (does not have to be Maths based).

I am completely blank for ideas, it would be great if anybody could share there's with me; I would appreciate it greatly!

This really worries me. You are going to have to fill hours each day. Surely you can think of something that lasts 10 minutes?

You are likely to be asked to complete a writing task at interview so try to spot the glaring error in your post.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr M
This really worries me. You are going to have to fill hours each day. Surely you can think of something that lasts 10 minutes?

You are likely to be asked to complete a writing task at interview so try to spot the glaring errors in your post.

FTFY :smile:
Original post by davros
FTFY :smile:

I was trying not to be too critical.
Reply 4
Original post by alexhall100

Think about a mathematical concept and create an activity that would allow anyone to learn that concept.
What about the decomposition method for subtraction? Should fit nicely into 10 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending