The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
thanks :tongue: Snow fights are cold though! I have tried it, just not in ages :tongue: I look forward to your cool freezing stories :tongue: That happened to me too :sad:

Try it again then! :lol: it was snowing (lightly) yesterday :grin: tiny snowflakes though :sadnod: disappeared as soon as it fell...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AMYC1999
Try it again then! :lol: it was snowing (lightly) yesterday :grin: tiny snowflakes though :sadnod: disappeared as soon as it fell...

*shivers at the thought* (couldn't anyway, there's no snow :tongue:) Not enough for fights, then :console:
(edited 10 years ago)
*shivers at the thought* (couldn't anyway, there's no snow :tongue:) Not enough for fights, then :console:

Oh yeah :lol: :no: It was raining heavily too :sadnod: was soaked and freezing when I came home. Feels horrible when your shoes and socks are wet.
Oh yeah :lol: :no: It was raining heavily too :sadnod: was soaked and freezing when I came home. Feels horrible when your shoes and socks are wet.

I know, hope you didn't have to spend too long wet :frown: At least you can be dry now :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
+2
I know, hope you didn't have to spend too long wet :frown: At least you can be dry now :smile:

:yep: there's been worse times, had to walk home like that + with a hailstorm, thunder and lightning :afraid: was so windy too, hard to keep the umbrella up + stop yourself from getting hit by the hailstones (they hurt a lot :tongue:) Was like that on Saturday, but I didn't go out :tongue:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7873

This happened to me today :smile:

+2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
This happened to me today :smile:

+2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Horrible, right? :lol:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7875
Horrible, right? :lol:

Yup, the worst :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
:yep: there's been worse times, had to walk home like that + with a hailstorm, thunder and lightning :afraid: was so windy too, hard to keep the umbrella up + stop yourself from getting hit by the hailstones (they hurt a lot :tongue:) Was like that on Saturday, but I didn't go out :tongue:

I hope you don't have to far to walk home :console I thought you said that you hadn't had any snow!? :tongue:
I hope you don't have to far to walk home :console I thought you said that you hadn't had any snow!? :tongue:

20-25 minutes .. No that was before I told you :lol: the next morning, it snowed! -2

Original post by Qari
Yup, the worst :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try hailstones, thunder and lightning on top of that :tongue:

(edited 10 years ago)
20-25 minutes .. No that was before I told you :lol: the next morning, it snowed! -2

Still not enough to have a snow fight...?
what is la count?

Latest